Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

On similar logic, can you and any other Englishmen posting here please piss off back to Northern Germany so those of us of Welsh descent can have our ancestral homelands back?

Thanks.

Much appreciated.

Oh hang on, no, the voices in your head God didn’t mention that bit of ancient history, as you were.
I am of Welsh descent, but nice try

And thanks for proving my point

Did the entire Arab world want to snuff them out before they herded a load of Arabs off their land, or was that attitude developed afterwards?

Just for clarity.
It was going on for years before 1939 with various countries trying to stop it including the Arab nations. Oddly Hitler was keen initially as he saw a cheap way to rid his empire of them. Then he realised he could fnd his wars by keeping their money and possessions rather than letting them leave. Then he realised their hair and teeth had potential...

There weren't that many natives living on the land. Many of today's so called palestinians are the descendants of the dross of other nations in the area or those who migrate towards a punchup because of the 'opportunities' it presents and have no more roots there than I do.

On similar logic, can you and any other Englishmen posting here please piss off back to Northern Germany so those of us of Welsh descent can have our ancestral homelands back?

Thanks.

Much appreciated.

Oh hang on, no, the voices in your head God didn’t mention that bit of ancient history, as you were.
I am not going back to Normandy or Galway chum. Staying in Dorset, like it or lump it. ;):applaud:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
As we all, apparently, evolved from some chimp in Africa, maybe we should all move back there. Or was it Gondwanaland then?

It was going on for years before 1939 with various countries trying to stop it including the Arab nations. Oddly Hitler was keen initially as he saw a cheap way to rid his empire of them. Then he realised he could fnd his wars by keeping their money and possessions rather than letting them leave. Then he realised their hair and teeth had potential...

There weren't that many natives living on the land. Many of today's so called palestinians are the descendants of the dross of other nations in the area or those who migrate towards a punchup because of the 'opportunities' it presents and have no more roots there than I do.

I’m sure there’s a great deal of truth there.

I’m equally sure that your post supports the Israeli narrative.

Even on its own merits though, morally it’s full of holes. ‘Weren’t that many....’ ‘many of today’s so called....’.

So the actual natives who were actually ethnically cleansed, however many, and some of the so called Palestinians, however few, it was/is ok to treat them like shit?

Help me out here.

I’m sure there’s a great deal of truth there.

I’m equally sure that your post supports the Israeli narrative.

Even on its own merits though, morally it’s full of holes. ‘Weren’t that many....’ ‘many of today’s so called....’.

So the actual natives who were actually ethnically cleansed, however many, and some of the so called Palestinians, however few, it was/is ok to treat them like shit?

Help me out here.[/QUOTE
ethnic cleansing or like the Catholics in Northern Ireland being killed or injured unless they obeyed their leaders and moved?

Just like now they are being told to line up and throw stones at a wall which will and has resulted in them being killed.

I have no axe to grind for Israel but don't buy the victim status of the 'palestinian people'. Why were they kicked out of Jordan for example? Shitstirring in a country that gave them refuge!

You need to keep a questioning mind. Not buy into the manipulations of those with an axe to grind.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I believe he is drafting a book about it, working title is The Protocols of something or other. My Struggle, or something like that
Kostenlos

The land the arabs took from the jews in the first place, that land ?

After all Judea and the Kindom of Israel were there 3000 years ago
Who did they steal it off 3000 years ago?

Here is the latest appealstoeveryonebutnotaclueabouthowitwillbepaidfor Labour master stroke:

A Labour government would rip up the government’s definition of affordable housing and instead bring in a measure linked to people’s incomes.
Labour would rip up definition of affordable housing, Corbyn says

The Labour leader and John Healey, the shadow housing secretary, set out the party’s plans to link affordability to people’s incomes on tenures including social rent, living rent and low-cost ownership, in the 40-page green paper. Labour says one “common yardstick” is whether rent or a mortgage costs more than one-third of a household’s after-tax income.

Corbyn will say: “When housing has become a site of speculation for a wealthy few, leaving the many unable to access a decent, secure home, something has gone seriously wrong. We need to restore the principle that a decent home is a right owed to all, not a privilege for the few. And the only way to deliver on that right for everyone, regardless of income, is through social housing.”

Now I don't claim to be an economic genius but even I can see the problem here. Who is going to build these houses which will be rented very cheaply? Oh just one other minor fly in the ointment just on the barest glance, some people buy homes with a mortgage which is over a third of income because they're willing to sacrifice certain things for a nice big house/land/double garage/view/by the sea etc. I guess that they're going to be subsidising those people.