• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

UOTE="Boumer, post: 8525795, member: 76414"]He's a qualified Opthamologist, i believe.
Rumor has it his wife still has a British Passport in her bag?[/QUOTE]

Didn't some of Saddam's family end up here?

I thought it was more that we British were against the continued creation of the state of Israel there because we saw future problems from the current residents. After keeping a ship full of migrants from docking, causing horrible conditions on board, we were shown the error of our ways.

We were right though, although it made us unpopular.
Docufiction film 'Exodus' 1960, very anti-British and loved by the lefties and creative intellingentsia at the time. Theme music was also No 1 at the time. Bet you never see it on BBC now though! Just how fickle the left are.

[Q
Stop the war supporter and Corbyn fanatic no doubt, irrational, angry, impossible to reason with and deluded.

Watch: Stop the War protester – ‘Assad is a good man – he’s a doctor for heaven’s sake’ | Coffee House

Stop the War protester – ‘Assad is a good man – he’s a doctor for heaven’s sake’

So Doctors are good men, any one told Dr Crippen, Harold Shipman or even Dr Mengele the logic behind these zealots.
Not forgetting the irony of Stop the War, supporting the war

I guess "Stop the War but not this one because Russia supports this war", wouldn't have the same ring to it

If you have no problem with us being in Syria what's your problem with Iraq? 179 British military dead for **** all, yet you have no problems with potential deaths in Syria.

Days since Labours last anitsemitism outrage zero,,,,

Labour MP applauds Stop the War demonstration song mocking Jews as 'the light of the world... the chosen'

A Stop the War Coalition demonstration against airstrikes in Syria - at which Labour MPs Chris Williamson and Richard Burgon both spoke - featured a performance on stage in Westminster by a guitar duo who performed a song with lyrics that labelled Israel an "apartheid" state and "a living hell".

Derby North MP Mr Williamson was seen applauding as the group completed its performance of a song which referred to "the light of the world, the children which are chosen, the flock have returned, but now with promises that are broken"

If you have no problem with us being in Syria what's your problem with Iraq? 179 British military dead for **** all, yet you have no problems with potential deaths in Syria.

317 British Forces killed in Cyprus but people don't have a problem going there

317 British Forces killed in Cyprus but people don't have a problem going there
I must have missed the current conflict in Cyprus.

Absolutely - the King David Hotel is a case in point.
We're back to 'one man's terrorist...', aren't we?
The whole history of the region at the time is one of nastiness, violence, anti-semitism/zionism (including from the UK!) and desperation from the Jews who managed to get out of Europe.
No, we are not back to one man's terrorist, those cnuts murdered British soldiers. So **** 'em

Last edited:
Do we are not back to one man's terrorist, those ***** murdered British soldiers. So **** 'em
It's somewhat ironic that Corbyn normally supports "direct action" and has a long history of supporting "freedom fighters" who murder British soldiers, yet he doesn't seem to like the end result of a course of action of which he would have wholeheartedly approved.

Stop the war supporter and Corbyn fanatic no doubt, irrational, angry, impossible to reason with and deluded.

Watch: Stop the War protester – ‘Assad is a good man – he’s a doctor for heaven’s sake’ | Coffee House

Stop the War protester – ‘Assad is a good man – he’s a doctor for heaven’s sake’

So Doctors are good men, any one told Dr Crippen, Harold Shipman or even Dr Mengele the logic behind these zealots.
He's an effing Optician, who used to practice in N London. He might have 'Dr' after his name but, the Hyppocratic Oath doesn't apply to Opticians. :roll:

He's a qualified Opthamologist, i believe.
Now it all makes sense!
The guy is clever than I thought, gas a bunch of people. Irritate their eyes, they call for the doc who charges $75 per visit. The guy is raking it in.
Bloody capitalists.

I must have missed the current conflict in Cyprus.

But it's the same point you made all those dead for **** all
People forget no one will care in a few years about the Iraq Afghan or probably even Syria.