Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

Going by the reactions of the less mentally robust in here, you'd think OJermy had leaped across the despatch box and dashed the whistle from PMTM's lips before she blew the signal to send our brave lads over the top into a withering hailstorm of Syrian machine-gun fire while armed with nothing but rolled-up copies of the Morning Star.
Fixed.

Let OJermy guide your path.

When in doubt,

a. Do nothing.

b. When finally backed into a corner by the Evil Tory Press(tm), send in the Flabbott.

c. Claim "you'll sort it".

d. Deny everything.
e Offer Free Bus passes for all snowflakes?

He could be though!
If you can believe the papers ( I know) he didn't even want the leadership.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/youd-better-make-fing-sure-12358996

It's something we have been saying on here for ages. He was made leader by accident. He is a backbench anti establishment MP who isn't capable of leading a party and didn't want the job in the first place.
Became an MP by accident, the previous Isslington North MP, Michael O'Halloran, defected to the SDP in 1981, thus Corbyn became official Labour Candidate (he was some sort of Branch Official) O'Halloran was handed his arrse in the 1983 GE , thus Corbyn became an MP.

Erm.... it’s the Army. When is it going to do something risk free?

And no. Possibly if I was 20 years younger. Not sure.

I’m joining the Yeomanry at the moment. If ISIS invade I shall be there.

Errr When its in the country's best interest its fine to take risks.

Are you happy that 179 service personnel died in Iraq over **** all?

Just happy enough for some poor other ****** to die or get seriously injured in Syria so you can feel good about yourself?

Got told what no mean tune by his own backbenchers this afternoon.

Errr When its in the country's best interest its fine to take risks.

Are you happy that 179 service personnel died in Iraq over **** all?

Just happy enough for some poor other ****** to die or get seriously injured in Syria so you can feel good about yourself?

What in the world are you bleating about?

It’s probably too late to achieve much in Syria. Were I still serving I’d likely be in any intervention.

In my opinion, it’s absolutely in everyone’s interest for the degenerate non democracies to get sorted out.

I reckon something like a new Raj. Britain, France, America, Canada, Kiwis and a few others with an idea about democracy and the rule of law take over the whole Middle East. Raise extra armies for occupation and state very clearly what the 25 year aim is.

Turn them in to secular, tolerant, honest, educated countries.

That means decades of us in charge. Let a new generation grow up with proper education, straight cops, straight courts and no mad Islamic shit. Then hand it all back, cut some trade deals and treat them like we treat Belgium.

None of that will happen so we’re stuck with failed crapholes that feed us broken hearted refugees and will fester for ever.

Lobbing the odd bomb at the worst monsters there is about as far as we will go, and I am behind it.

What in the world are you bleating about?

It’s probably too late to achieve much in Syria. Were I still serving I’d likely be in any intervention.

In my opinion, it’s absolutely in everyone’s interest for the degenerate non democracies to get sorted out.

I reckon something like a new Raj. Britain, France, America, Canada, Kiwis and a few others with an idea about democracy and the rule of law take over the whole Middle East. Raise extra armies for occupation and state very clearly what the 25 year aim is.

Turn them in to secular, tolerant, honest, educated countries.

That means decades of us in charge. Let a new generation grow up with proper education, straight cops, straight courts and no mad Islamic shit. Then hand it all back, cut some trade deals and treat them like we treat Belgium.

None of that will happen so we’re stuck with failed crapholes that feed us broken hearted refugees and will fester for ever.

Lobbing the odd bomb at the worst monsters there is about as far as we will go, and I am behind it.
Who bleating? Im just pointing out the penises who want to involve us in Syria wont be the ones putting themselves in danger.

**** off there yourself and try to make a difference.

Just let Assad win.

Who bleating? Im just pointing out the penises who want to involve us in Syria wont be the ones putting themselves in danger.

**** off there yourself and try to make a difference.

Just let Assad win.

Ok so my Grandad, WW2 hard fought across North Africa, Salerno, Palestine and then Italy again shouldn’t have banged his gums together about the Falklands or NI.

Got it, thanks.

Listening, everyone? Nobody except serving troops are permitted to discuss military policy.

Do shush.

This chap says so.

Shhhh.