Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

....and now it's alledged, that 15 (?) other Labour Party MP's were also on the take ?

Faint memories of Wilson - alledgedly - taking his orders from Moscow.....and goodness knows how many others !

Appears to me that the Czech ex Spy saying this , is possibly trying to stave off any further drift to the Left in his OWN Country - thereby pointing out some glaring 'facts' for his Country to take note of - lest they too , become another victim of that rapacious bunch of 'ne'r do well's' inhabiting Brussels - all pure supposition in my case , but it does bring to mind that adage - 'there's no smoke without fire'.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
if he ever did get in, I'll bet the first thing they do is try and find some way of electing him 'maximum leader' or 'president for life'.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
if he ever did get in, I'll bet the first thing they do is try and find some way of electing him 'maximum leader' or 'president for life'.
The Great Goat does it for me. GG for short. We could do a song about it....

What have the opportunities given by the 80's conservative government got to do with the current government.
You're speaking as though 'being priced out of the housing market' is something that was unheard of before a few years ago Baglock.
If it wasn't for my ex wife's dad; the ex and I, would never in a million years had been able to afford to get on to the housing ladder back in the mid 90s.

You're speaking as though 'being priced out of the housing market' is something that was unheard of before a few years ago Baglock.
If it wasn't for my ex wife's dad; the ex and I, would never in a million years had been able to afford to get on to the housing ladder back in the mid 90s.
I am sure my parents and grandparents would be laughing their socks off to hear that the current generation are the only ones who can't afford to buy their own house as soon as they leave education.

It was common in working families until well into the fifties, to live with parents until at least one baby came along.

In fact the present Mr. GRB when reaching the age of 16 in the mid-1960s decided to join the Army because at least he would be able to provide a house for his then fiancée, a possibility not open to him in employment at that time.

Edited to add: The current generation might be able to afford more if they weren't tied into 3 year PCP contracts for their new cars, £100 a month contracts for their phones, Foreign Holidays as essentials, and buying everything brand new instead of second, third or fourth hand.

Really? I bought late 90's and it wasn't a huge stretch

Don't worry, when dear leader gets voted in, home ownership will be a thing of the past.

Corbyn & Ken Livingstone are traitors to this country.
Perhaps they might both enjoy some waterboarding.

The housing crash might have had something to do with it, it's a bit easier to buy when the prices have dropped dramatically
I agree, it was much easier back then than it is now, salary/house price ratio etc.

It's fine saying I'm alright Jack, but that isn't going to win the votes of the younger generation

Where's my money Hoverpot?
Oh you are another one suffering from delusions thinking I am someone I am not.
Suggest you join the queue for the meds as the nurse will be along shortly!