Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

Most voters under 30 won't care. They know nothing of the Cold War and don't understand why oldies think this is important. Add to this those who think it was right to undermine our country and it would not affect a single traitorous left wing politician.

They also don't care that he supported the murder of British soldiers.

Better to say he hates gay folk because he supported the DDR and USSR which imprisoned them.
It might, allegedly, be seen as a positive clincher for, say, hypothetically homophobic, anti-Semitic religious types anyway.

I thought Corbyn was involved in behind the scenes discussions with other countries residents to help solve the issues of the Cold War. He was successful as well, as the Cold War is over.

Most voters under 30 won't care. They know nothing of the Cold War and don't understand why oldies think this is important. Add to this those who think it was right to undermine our country and it would not affect a single traitorous left wing politician.

They also don't care that he supported the murder of British soldiers.

Better to say he hates gay folk because he supported the DDR and USSR which imprisoned them.
And supports Iran who hang them or if they're lucky force them to have a sex change so they're not in their eyes gay anymore the stone age belters

I think that as they did not do badly they have a get out of jail free card on that. But then one of JC's selling points is his, what's that word I am looking for...............

Would it be this..
du·plic·i·tous
/d(y)o͞oˈplisədəs/

adjective
  • 1. deceitful: "treacherous, duplicitous behavior"

I thought Corbyn was involved in behind the scenes discussions with other countries residents to help solve the issues of the Cold War. He was successful as well, as the Cold War is over.
Like James Shortt, he slightly overstates his role .....

The site Corbyn fanbois take great glee at the (supposed) fractious state of the Conservative party: knives being unsheathed, revolutionary mutterings in dark, smoke-filled rooms etc.*

And yet:

Momentum accused of blocking NPF election

Currently, Labour appear determined to re-run the Leninism/Trotskyism conflict of 90-odd years ago.

A row has broken out at Labour's National Policy Forum (NPF) gathering after a vote to elect a new chair was cancelled.
The winner of the election, expected to have been Ann Black, would have joined the eight-strong group of "(core) officers" within Labour's National Executive Committee (NEC), which is considered to have six pro-Corbyn members.

Despite being a left-winger, Ann Black does not enjoy the support of the pro-Corbyn Momentum group.

There are claims pro-Corbyn members stopped the vote as part of wider efforts to control Labour's NEC.

The official line is that insufficient notice had been given for the vote - but those angered by the decision says the rulebook doesn't specify how much there should be. . ."

I get the distinct whiff of arms being twisted and rules being hastily re-written until the 'correct' result is reached.

*evidence of which seems disappointingly thin on the ground

You misunderstand me, probably due to the brevity of my comment.

I am fully aware that everyone gets it and I too will get mine soon. If you log onto the HMRC page you can see how much you have paid over the years and any shortfalls you need to amend. Those who don't work will get it and it is paid for by those who do, which was my point. Those on low income are subsidised by those on a higher income and I don't have a problem with that as someone has to do the low paid jobs. Those on a higher income have the opportunity to increase their pension via private or work due to the sterling work of the unions in that particular industry.

So although most of those in work pay tax of some description, they may not have the opportunity to fund a pension and so the state pension ensures they are not left with nothing in retirment, a fall back for them and the country.
Ahhh my bad then.......it was a long nightshift last night ,so my comprehension of your point was lacking.

The site Corbyn fanbois take great glee at the (supposed) fractious state of the Conservative party: knives being unsheathed, revolutionary mutterings in dark, smoke-filled rooms etc.*

And yet:

Momentum accused of blocking NPF election

Currently, Labour appear determined to re-run the Leninism/Trotskyism conflict of 90-odd years ago.

A row has broken out at Labour's National Policy Forum (NPF) gathering after a vote to elect a new chair was cancelled.
The winner of the election, expected to have been Ann Black, would have joined the eight-strong group of "(core) officers" within Labour's National Executive Committee (NEC), which is considered to have six pro-Corbyn members.

Despite being a left-winger, Ann Black does not enjoy the support of the pro-Corbyn Momentum group.

There are claims pro-Corbyn members stopped the vote as part of wider efforts to control Labour's NEC.

The official line is that insufficient notice had been given for the vote - but those angered by the decision says the rulebook doesn't specify how much there should be. . ."

I get the distinct whiff of arms being twisted and rules being hastily re-written until the 'correct' result is reached.

*evidence of which seems disappointingly thin on the ground
Quite a few of the non-Corbinista Labour MPs are tweeting about it and are not impressed.

[URL=""/URL]

Got to love Progress. Sooner or later they'll realise that they no longer reflect the wishes of the party membership. Until then they'll keep chucking their toys out of the pram.

Yeah, I can just imagine him "Comrades, There is another way we can destroy the west from within, just pretend you are fading into history, stop making a fuss and give me and my associates 25 years to occupy positions of power and we will poison the minds of future generations from birth and silence freedom's with fear of words"

I would say that is pretty accurate judging by how fvcked up the left is making western life these days.
The fact they are name calling for any who dare question them and creating deep routed divisions is a testament to their true intentions.
Weaponized words and oppression of freedoms under the guise of faux solidarity, That is their mantra.
I can't wait to see it crushed under its own (or D.A's) weight.

To be fair, I doubt Corbyn checked the ID on the body or did a dead hand set down at the mortuary to confirm identification.

I suspect he "just" saw an opporruinity to protest rough sleeping.

Which is fair enough, but a warning to people not to take things at face value.

A learnt a salutary lesson when rather new and shiny when I disposed of a case of shoplifting with a caution. Week later I was before the inspector justifying this, given the man had pre-cons for buggery and blackmail. Turns out the man - in his 20's or early 30's- had made himself a complete new identity and was no trace on PNC. This was before livescan fingermark identification, and we were still doing ink prints. When the new identity was linked by fingermark ID it all came to light. So he got away with shoplifting, but burnt that identity.

What concerns me isn't the as yet unproved allegations of kiddy fiddling but the seeming ease with which this serial illegal immigrant was able to get help finding a job despite being here illegally and those "helping" him not reporting him to the authorities as an illegal immigrant.

Last edited:
If he gets in, everybody who didn't vote for him can just winge and participate in ad hominem attacks on the opposition until a second vote comes around. Although I imagine his supporters would absolutely claim a second vote is not the way democracy works. Irony.
Sounds like normal jogging