Computer tests @ main board.

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Officer Recruiting' started by lamanga, Jun 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone know how many questions we are asked? Also, are the number of questions split equally between current affairs, general knowledge and service knowledge?

Any examples of questions asked would be great.

Thanks

2. Can't remember the exact numbers. It's mostly general knowledge, a lot of it stuff that I distantly remembered from my GCSE exams. About 20 each of current affairs and service knowledge.

3. What kind of thing do they ask you about service knowledge? Does anyone have a general idea of what you are expected to know? I have tried to get a broad understanding, but would appreciate any clarification on this.

Thanks.

4. The only one I can remember from the general knowledge was "what is Ban Ki-Moon's nationality?". I hope you know who he is at least. The questions are multiple choice.

5. Don't you mean "She"? She had her birthday the other day too!

6. who composed the music to harry potter

7. Henry Mancini? I like this quiz! ask me one on sport please!

8. Nope, Ban Ki-Moon is male. I believe you are thinking of Aung San Suu Kyi of the Burmese opposition.

9. WHAAAAAAAH!

10. Ban Ki-Moon, from South Korea. Secretary-general of the UN. :wink:

11. I'm not going to give you questions and answers but some are simple and some are very herd. Ie we had one which I discovered (afterwards) the answer to after reading a three inch side column in the times on page 14 or something that weird.

You get 110 questions- that is 80 general knowledge, 20 current affairs and 10 service knowledge and you have 40 mins.

-PAN