computer mong

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Lizardo, Nov 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. to be fair im a reet computer div so how do i get them small vids of at the bottom of my posts? I particulary liked the well proportioned girl doing a bit of a jiggle, clearly i dont get out much
  2. They're animated gifs and I think you can put them in your signature by enclosing the link to one of them between the "[​IMG]" tags. (Without the " ")
  3. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Although I do urge you not to. They are massively annoying and not even slightly funny.
  4. WTF! when i mean compter mong i mean proper jack wagon computer bif mate but nice one anyway!
  5. PM me your login details and I'll fix it for you.
  6. yeah maybe but she did kind of do it for me (as has very female with a pulse for the last 4 weeks or so!)
  7. computer mong but not quite utter retard!!!
  8. Its a special picture that is animated...not quite a movie. When you find the picture (image) you want on the internet, copy the address in the URL line on your browser, go to the signature bit on arrse and click on the image button then paste the address of the image and then press the image button again...then save your signature.
  9. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Don't trust her....She can't even fix a radiator!!!!!!!!! :twisted:
  10. If you can show me where the image is, I'll PM you what you need to copy and paste along with instructions of where to put it!

Now as this os the Naafi: You feckin old Cnut retard, my two year old nephew can embed an image! ;)