Computer Games Nostalgia

CQMS

LE
Sparky2339 said:
CQMS said:
billy.winky said:
smudge67 said:
I remember Horace goes skiing. It was shite. So is this thread.

Thanks for that (you and others, not just you). Take a look at this and weep:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=P5mFOcxaRiQ

!!!

What the feck is that? Do you look at this sort of stuff a lot? Why not stand outside your front door shouting "I'm a kiddy fiddler" until someone stabs you.

I did that. I have to say prison wifi is bloody woeful....

You get jailed for stabbing nonces these days?

billy.winky

Old-Salt
It was a mistake - which I then corrected! If you must know the first vid is of a musical group of kids from Bosnia called Vrapcici and they are fantastic. Tear in the eye stuff.

Anyway, I know when I'm not wanted (again).

billy.winky said:
It was a mistake - which I then corrected! If you must know the first vid is of a musical group of kids from Bosnia called Vrapcici and they are fantastic. Tear in the eye stuff.

Anyway, I know when I'm not wanted (again).

The clue would be in the amount of threads youve had chucked in the arrsehole. :roll:

expat_71

War Hero
Elite was good though,Intergalactic trader,pirate,merc and drug dealer(Tobacco) rolled into one.

Elite you could get lost in that for months or until your mum came in your room and turned it off before you could save it"I said your fcuking dinner was on the table 15 mins ago"

I take it you never went out much

I have two questions
1. Is it true at the end of the Frankie goes to Hollywood game there was a sex scene where you controlled a man Banging a woman. That was the playground rumour at the time
2. Flashy is the video of your link available? I need to see it all to justify my outrage at the blatant exploitation you see

joey_deacons_lad said:
I have two questions
1. Is it true at the end of the Frankie goes to Hollywood game there was a sex scene where you controlled a man Banging a woman. That was the playground rumour at the time
2. Flashy is the video of your link available? I need to see it all to justify my outrage at the blatant exploitation you see

1. I very much doubt it was a bloke shagging a bird in anything to do with Frankie goes to Hollywood. :roll:

2. Safe for work vid link . ;)

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Oh, sorry, did I miss the 'Not' safe for work out? :roll:

Maybe and deffo not safe for home with the kids watching tele behind you..

YOU CNUT :D

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
joey_deacons_lad said:
I have two questions

1. I very much doubt it was a bloke shagging a bird in anything to do with Frankie goes to Hollywood. :roll:

2. Safe for work vid link . ;)
1. i didnt think so either but that was the rumour in the mid Eighties's and i thought it may add some relevance to a bone thread
2. Thanks for the new bookmark :wink:

I've been on a Rat Pack kara-oke tonight, get home n find that billy.wAnky has still got his thread chuntering on....

"Everybody loves somebody sometime...."

Must be a wah or a Mod wi a sick sense of humour...

OK!!??? Which ex-Argyll is it??? Own up....

Latest Threads