Compulsory Euthenasia for Piers Morgan

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Styron, Dec 12, 2008.

?
  1. I agree watching Piers die would be good entertainment

93.2%
  2. I disagree Piers Morgan is a worthy human being and deserves every penny he makes

6.8%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I suggest Sky makes it's Euthenasia programmes more entertaining and that they start with the compulsory death of Piers Morgan.

I for one would love to see cyanide injected in to the talentless name dropping little shit.

Votes and feedback appreciated.

2. Dont personally know the man, but I WANT TO SEE HIM DIEEEEEEEE !!

3. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Please. Can we do a Downing Street petition?

4. Why? They don't listen to them anyway.

Can we not spread a rumour that he's a kiddie fiddler? That way the outraged baying mob would square it away for us :wink:

5. Death to the sycophantic arse licking celebrity stalker, the man has no talent and I would love to wipe that smug grin off his grid with a baseball ball..

6. Exactly, Heidtheba. I can't remember any petition ever doing any good. Waste of time, paper, and ink.

7. Jeremy Clarkson has the right idea, ever time he sees Piers Morgan he lays a right hook on him!

8. the world would be a better place

9. Glad to see everybody has such a high opinion of this "quality" journalist! Just think about the oxygen that guy is wasting.

10. The man gives total cnuts a bad name ... string him up!

11. Journos and spin doctors kill um all

12. And what,pray tell,has Mr Morgan ever done to you?

13. Published pictures so inflamatory it probably put the Iraq peace process back months resulting in the deaths of more service personnel.

14. He is also one of the most annoying smug people on tv. Almost as smug as Billy Zane until he got dumped by Kelly Brook!