Compulsory Euthenasia for Piers Morgan

Compulsory Euthenasia for Piers Morgan

• I agree watching Piers die would be good entertainment

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I disagree Piers Morgan is a worthy human being and deserves every penny he makes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I suggest Sky makes it's Euthenasia programmes more entertaining and that they start with the compulsory death of Piers Morgan.

I for one would love to see cyanide injected in to the talentless name dropping little shit.

Votes and feedback appreciated.

Me to

Command_doh said:
Please. Can we do a Downing Street petition?
Why? They don't listen to them anyway.

Can we not spread a rumour that he's a kiddie fiddler? That way the outraged baying mob would square it away for us :wink:

Death to the sycophantic arse licking celebrity stalker, the man has no talent and I would love to wipe that smug grin off his grid with a baseball ball..

T

trowel

Exactly, Heidtheba. I can't remember any petition ever doing any good. Waste of time, paper, and ink.

Jeremy Clarkson has the right idea, ever time he sees Piers Morgan he lays a right hook on him!

the world would be a better place

Glad to see everybody has such a high opinion of this "quality" journalist! Just think about the oxygen that guy is wasting.

The man gives total cnuts a bad name ... string him up!

Journos and spin doctors kill um all

Published pictures so inflamatory it probably put the Iraq peace process back months resulting in the deaths of more service personnel.

He is also one of the most annoying smug people on tv. Almost as smug as Billy Zane until he got dumped by Kelly Brook!

vvaannmmaann said:
And what,pray tell,has Mr Morgan ever done to you?
I just hate them, I can remember when eastern block journos where paying people to give us shite just to get a good story. And the spinners saying all was well, when it was far from it. Scum the lot of them.