• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Compulsory Euthenasia for Piers Morgan

Compulsory Euthenasia for Piers Morgan

• I agree watching Piers die would be good entertainment

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I disagree Piers Morgan is a worthy human being and deserves every penny he makes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I suggest Sky makes it's Euthenasia programmes more entertaining and that they start with the compulsory death of Piers Morgan.

I for one would love to see cyanide injected in to the talentless name dropping little shit.

Votes and feedback appreciated.

Command_doh said:
Please. Can we do a Downing Street petition?
Why? They don't listen to them anyway.

Can we not spread a rumour that he's a kiddie fiddler? That way the outraged baying mob would square it away for us :wink:

Death to the sycophantic arse licking celebrity stalker, the man has no talent and I would love to wipe that smug grin off his grid with a baseball ball..

T

trowel

Exactly, Heidtheba. I can't remember any petition ever doing any good. Waste of time, paper, and ink.

vvaannmmaann said:
And what,pray tell,has Mr Morgan ever done to you?
I just hate them, I can remember when eastern block journos where paying people to give us shite just to get a good story. And the spinners saying all was well, when it was far from it. Scum the lot of them.

Latest Threads