compression fractures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
in 2002 would a compression/wedge fracture of spine result in a medical discharge in accordance with jsp 346

I had a compression fracture of the 2nd vertebrae (Dentoid Post) in 2004. I wasn't discharged, although I did receive shoddy physio.

Bris

LE
in 2002 would a compression/wedge fracture of spine result in a medical discharge in accordance with jsp 346
Have you ever tried asking a medical professional, rather than a bunch of cider-fuelled dickwads* on the Internet?

*I include myself in that description.

Bris

LE
you never know one of us might not be a pissed dick. me included
You never know, one of us might be a medical professional.

How could anyone possibly comment on whether a vaguely described injury would have resulted in a medical discharge? Surely you recognise that without someone 1) Being specifically trained, 2) having access to your medical records and 3) conducting a physical/surgical examination of you they couldn't possibly answer?

@shaun houghton, step away from the internet
You never know, one of us might be a medical professional.

How could anyone possibly comment on whether a vaguely described injury would have resulted in a medical discharge? Surely you recognise that without someone 1) Being specifically trained, 2) having access to your medical records and 3) conducting a physical/surgical examination of you they couldn't possibly answer?
To be fair to the inebriated idiot he only asked a rather vague and very badly worded question, though I suspect some weird back story which will eventually come to light with random words thrown together and stuffed on here in some pretence of English

Start at the beginning of the story, bung the middle bit in and end up with a question

02 had a accident. resulted in fracture spine.
never told about claiming
done some checking and jsp 346 says not fit to serve
thats dated ammend 06
need to know 02

That makes a little more sense
despite shite posting style
should have said at beginning

Kirkz

LE
Posting shite like this in the NAAFI screams sock puppet louder than a Derbyshire town crier.

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
And it would be helpful if you stop writing in code - genuinely.... I'm not being a smart arse - there are people on here who can probably help or point you in the right direction.

seeing as you've already answered your own question, perhaps you could continue this discussion with one of your other personalities.

anyway,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads