*COMPLETED*Charity Motorbike Ride - 28 Countries 15000 Miles

Discussion in 'Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs' started by Green_Machine, Apr 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Update...

The duo are now back in Blighty having completed the Charity Tour of all the countries in the EU. I took a ride out to meet them in france and did the last few hundred miles back to Pall Mall. (The roads in France are simply built for bikers!)

The tour went well with no accidents or mishaps to report and both bikers are chuffed that they have been able to complete such an epic journey for two very important charities.

So as a final pitch - there hasnt been much response from anyone who doenst know them on the sponsorship front, so come on ladies and gents chuck a few quid of your hard earnt cash to two well desrving charites - Please!

Many Thanks
    GM

Calling all ARRSE members, friends and family of, website surfers, lurkers and ARRSE Bikers.

Ladies and Gents this is a request for a few of you hard earned pennies in aid of Help for Heroes and the Saint James Place Foundation.

In Short,

My father and a close friend are currently 3 weeks into a Marathon Charity Motorcycle Ride through some 28 Countries covering over 15000 Miles.

All details can be found at:

www.allthewayround.co.uk/index.html

Both are Ex Forces and have PERSONALLY funded the trip, NO donated money will go to either of them. EVERY penny raised goes to the two charities AND the Saint James Place Foundation matches pound for pound money raised by its employees - so effectively that’s your contribution doubled.

I will be keeping an eye on this thread in case there are any questions or queries and hope to organise a "ride out" to meet them when they eventually head back into the UK - sometime in Jul.

Finally - every penny counts - you don’t have to dig deep.

Much Obliged.

Green_Machine.

** Also posted in Charity Section** - But as this is where the ARRSE bikers Hang out it seemed just as apt to post here.