COMPLETE TOILET KIT?

Says on my packing list 'COMPLETE TOILET KIT' could someone tell me what exactly will need to go into this 'COMPLETE TOILET KIT' before I go down to homebase and buy a toilet, bath and sink.

Thanks.

washing & Shaving kit, toothbrush etc.
All you need to prevent being fes.

A shower may be useful as well. Haven’t had a bath in years. I think it was PSBC after coming off an exercise, woke up and the water was cold.

And some copper pipe may the a good idea.

WHAAA you have time to wash these days????????? i finished my last op loking like grizzly adams and went straight on the Piss

Urm, Use your brain!

Whats it for, to go to phase 1 or to go on exercise?

Phase 1:

Flannel
Toothbrush
Toothepaste
Deodrant
Shaving Gel
Razor
Shower Gel

Exercise:

Wet Wipes
Shave Stick
Razor
Toothbrush & paste

Army_Rizzle said:
Urm, Use your brain!

Whats it for, to go to phase 1 or to go on exercise?

Phase 1:

Flannel
Toothbrush
Toothepaste
Deodrant
Shaving Gel
Razor
Shower Gel

Exercise:

Wet Wipes
Shave Stick
Razor
Toothbrush & paste

Nice one, thanks.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
I'm sorry, but is this for real, or is a wah? Are we reduced to telling people what kit they need to have to have a ferking wash? WTF have you been using up until now?

FFS GET A GRIP AND USE SOME COMMON SENSE!!!!

Don't forget some comfy-bum.

I also find that a towel comes in handy. Also a mirror and don't forget to pack a plug.

Foot powder could come under the heading of toilet kit, at a stretch.

If you're going to be in the field and you use a mains-powered electric shaver, also take a leisure battery (much easier to carry than a standard car battery) and a 12v/240v inverter.

TomSmytheUK said:
Says on my packing list 'COMPLETE TOILET KIT' could someone tell me what exactly will need to go into this 'COMPLETE TOILET KIT' before I go down to homebase and buy a toilet, bath and sink.

Thanks.
You'll need one of these mate:

Murder trying to get it into your webbing. Took me ages! 8O

Legs said:
I'm sorry, but is this for real, or is a wah? Are we reduced to telling people what kit they need to have to have a ferking wash? WTF have you been using up until now?

Are you practising having 'that time of the month' Legs?

putteesinmyhands said:
If you're going to be in the field and you use a mains-powered electric shaver, also take a leisure battery (much easier to carry than a standard car battery) and a 12v/240v inverter.
Or, leave Sellafield at home and take one of these: Philips HQ 40

About £10 and takes 2 AA batteries (often available from Man at Q & M)

Electric shaver are for dirty grots. Use a messtin like everyone else...

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Tartan_Terrier said:
Legs said:

Are you practising having 'that time of the month' Legs?
Could be.... :oops:

In fact, on seeing the title I was expecting someone to be ranting about something they'd been issued by the QM.

I was issued a w@nk bit of toilet kit many, many years ago (pre-birth it was). I don't want it anymore.... :wink:

devilish said:
Electric shaver are for dirty grots. Use a messtin like everyone else...
How do you shave with a mess tin? Do you sharpen one of the edges? Isnt it a bit cumbersome? why not just use a razor

drain_sniffer said:
devilish said:
Electric shaver are for dirty grots. Use a mess tin like everyone else...
How do you shave with a mess tin? Do you sharpen one of the edges? Isnt it a bit cumbersome? why not just use a razor
A razors fine but you will always have your mess tins with you.....

Or was it a wah? :roll:

Using your mess tin to iron is a big look!

Army_Rizzle said:
That all depends on how hot it is.....

Legs said:

I normaly use soap to have a wash with mate, you?

devilish said:
Army_Rizzle said:
That all depends on how hot it is.....
Fill it with boiling water :D

I've seen Dev in action, mess tins, the future of shaving, let's see Becks advertise them!