complete shock! My arse on dads photo gallery

Are you sure, it looks like smudge or was it chalky on the tennis courts at the Divis flats cira mid 70's, he was always a laugh in the naffi and so accommodating on those cold lonley nights.

BigT said:
Are you sure, it looks like smudge or was it chalky on the tennis courts at the Divis flats cira mid 70's, he was always a laugh in the naffi and so accommodating on those cold lonley nights.
Nah, that was Dinger.

Nope, you're all wrong. I took the photo, it was Miss Smith at the Little Sisters of Mercy convent school, at their hockey tournament.

Hugh_Jardon said:
Nope, you're all wrong. I took the photo, it was Miss Smith at the Little Sisters of Mercy convent school, at their hockey tournament.
Maybe Hockey's evolved....but I'd swear blind that it's holding a tennis racket?!?!

smudge67 said:
Hugh_Jardon said:
Maybe Hockey's evolved....but I'd swear blind that it's holding a tennis racket?!?!
Shh, its all part of Jock's cunning disguise to protect him from being identified by the provos...

:roll:

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
You dare to mock an image of Jesus Christ? Do you not fear the burning fires of HELL?

Latest Threads