Complete haed the ball!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BiscuitsAB, Jul 30, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

A mate of mine USMC put a pic up of their No1s saying most recognizable uniform in the world , so of course I responded with a pic of foot guards in pink jackets and fluffy hats! anyway during the image search for a suitable pic I found one embeded in this website.

Wikipedia Biography of John de Nugent (supplemented)

Holocausts and Sob Stories

The guys a nut job of the first order, the more I read the more gobsmacked I was. Fuck me, I think he's the bastard child of hitler and Mengele!

2. Its all the fault of the "Juze" (sic)

3. Thought Paula Radcliffe did the most recognised number 1 and 2's in the world?

4. She could shit on my chest any day......!!

• Like Like x 2
  5. He is clearly not a fan of the Red Sea pedestrians . I had a quick look through his website and the holocaust denial idea sounds mental .
    My pongo grandad was with RASC in the war (OC 10 COY) that went on to be 10 Regt RLC I believe. On entering one of the camps , Belsen IIRC, he was ordered to burn what appeared to be railway sleepers from a distance which were as far as the eye could see. As he got closer with his chaps, he realised they were of course hundreds of bodies.
    The job gave him years of depression/PTSD which meant he had a fair few trips to various mental institutions over the rest of his life. He was quite a miserable old bugger with periods of being really nice but the family have put it down to this incident when he was early 20s.

6. The Red Sea pedestrians murdered the adult version of The Baby Jesus.

7. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Funny I thought it was the Romans,

Coordinator: Crucifixion?
    Prisoner: Yes.
    Coordinator: Good. Out of the door, line on the left, one cross each.

8. Yeah, but he got better.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Has he considered standing in Croydon?

10. It seems the Ju's are the ones to blame for everything, probably right as well, cant trust no cunt who doesnt like a bacon butty!

11. There's nothing funny about murder, especially when it was the murder of the adult Baby Jesus.

Romans, Jews, who cares as they are all big nose murderers of religious icons.

12. That is a misrepresentation. he seems to have problems with a variety of lesser races, give the man some credit for balance.

13. Cheers for that, no-one asked you for your Grandads life story.

You missed out the bit where he taught you how to hunt for "truffles" in his underpants.

• Like Like x 2
  14. fu2

fu2 LE

This man is as mad as a ships cat, which makes him a perfect candidate for President !. Looking at the photo of him I thought this man was born to wear a black ss uniform.

15. I think this man has probably watched 300 more than once and he's probably not even gay.