Complete haed the ball!

A mate of mine USMC put a pic up of their No1s saying most recognizable uniform in the world , so of course I responded with a pic of foot guards in pink jackets and fluffy hats! anyway during the image search for a suitable pic I found one embeded in this website.

Wikipedia Biography of John de Nugent (supplemented)

Holocausts and Sob Stories

The guys a nut job of the first order, the more I read the more gobsmacked I was. Fuck me, I think he's the bastard child of hitler and Mengele!

He is clearly not a fan of the Red Sea pedestrians . I had a quick look through his website and the holocaust denial idea sounds mental .
My pongo grandad was with RASC in the war (OC 10 COY) that went on to be 10 Regt RLC I believe. On entering one of the camps , Belsen IIRC, he was ordered to burn what appeared to be railway sleepers from a distance which were as far as the eye could see. As he got closer with his chaps, he realised they were of course hundreds of bodies.
The job gave him years of depression/PTSD which meant he had a fair few trips to various mental institutions over the rest of his life. He was quite a miserable old bugger with periods of being really nice but the family have put it down to this incident when he was early 20s.

Has he considered standing in Croydon?
[video=youtube;oR18LRbOwpU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR18LRbOwpU&feature=player_embedded[/video]

It seems the Ju's are the ones to blame for everything, probably right as well, cant trust no cunt who doesnt like a bacon butty!

The Red Sea pedestrians murdered the adult version of The Baby Jesus.
Funny I thought it was the Romans,

Coordinator: Crucifixion?
Prisoner: Yes.
Coordinator: Good. Out of the door, line on the left, one cross each.
There's nothing funny about murder, especially when it was the murder of the adult Baby Jesus.

Romans, Jews, who cares as they are all big nose murderers of religious icons.

It seems the Ju's are the ones to blame for everything, probably right as well, cant trust no cunt who doesnt like a bacon butty!
That is a misrepresentation. he seems to have problems with a variety of lesser races, give the man some credit for balance.

He is clearly not a fan of the Red Sea pedestrians . I had a quick look through his website and the holocaust denial idea sounds mental .
My pongo grandad was with RASC in the war (OC 10 COY) that went on to be 10 Regt RLC I believe. On entering one of the camps , Belsen IIRC, he was ordered to burn what appeared to be railway sleepers from a distance which were as far as the eye could see. As he got closer with his chaps, he realised they were of course hundreds of bodies.
The job gave him years of depression/PTSD which meant he had a fair few trips to various mental institutions over the rest of his life. He was quite a miserable old bugger with periods of being really nice but the family have put it down to this incident when he was early 20s.
Cheers for that, no-one asked you for your Grandads life story.

You missed out the bit where he taught you how to hunt for "truffles" in his underpants.

This man is as mad as a ships cat, which makes him a perfect candidate for President !. Looking at the photo of him I thought this man was born to wear a black ss uniform.

I think this man has probably watched 300 more than once and he's probably not even gay.

That is a misrepresentation. he seems to have problems with a variety of lesser races, give the man some credit for balance.
I still say you cant trust any cunt that doesnt like the taste of a bacon sarnie!

For African-Americans: Part 1

The Eternal Solutreans are white people who seek an alliance with realistic blacks against the huge common threat of Jews, Chinese and Mexicans. If whites ever disappear, the blacks will be annihilated by the two groups that hate and despite them, the Jews and the Chinese. And the Mexicans are already supplanting you. There are now twice as many Hispanics as Blacks in this country. How much do they LOVE you?

Only whites feel a guilt trip about slavery and discrimination, and a desire to help blacks. The Jews and Chinese feel nothing for blacks. I have heard them both call you monkeys. And the Chinese eat monkeys. The Mexicans have no use for you either, and see you as competition for the lower-wage jobs. Your only ally in the times ahead, ironically, will be white people, the white people of the Eternal Solutrean Agency. Together, we can beat the Jews, Chinese and Mexicans. If we whites lose, you blacks will be their NEXT breakfast. I’m just “keeping it real.” Can you handle it?
My bold, the man is a political genius on a par with Michelle Bachmann.

[video=youtube;XWASPgjerUw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWASPgjerUw[/video]
Oh he's definitely an anti-semitic nutter. I mean being an apologist for Hitler is one thing but Mel Gibson and Alexander Solschenizyn that goes to far.

Sad story.

Was I the only one who read this as BUM and not Burn?

( I didn't use the quote box as it uses italics which ruin the effect)