Complaint against Arrse

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Auld-Yin, Dec 17, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Dear Arrsers,

I have seen the hoo-hah about the gallery and the inclusion of a complaints link. That has drawn my attention to the fact that the link is also on the site index.

Now I feel this is a great pity as I have a huge complaint to make and, up to now, did not realise that I had an outlet.

Arrse has become something that I visit on a somewhat regular occasion. I have been abused. accused and feel used. (mind you only when I have been guilty). If arrse had not been here I would be a normal person going about his lawful occasions, but I have been led astray 8O 8O

This is my complaint. If it had not been for arrse I might have been one of those happy people who can get on with life, ignoring the great unwashed; but STOP; you have changed all this. I am now a cringing wimp who thinks all paras (are shite) are the saviours of the army. I had not realised that the government are correct when they want to cut regiments but still ask the same and indeed, increased, tasks of those same soldiers.

Arrse is a complete waste of space. Why even the most junior member such as Ibolola knows they are worthy of greater things. Those who have made it to greater things think they should not go further, such as Biscuits AB(seems a waste or umpteen years).

There are complete wasters who come on and actually talk sense, Darth Doc, abacus, MDN (only joking folks) - FFS what is the point?

Now some have actually cast nastursiums on our glorious leader T Bliar (Congressional Medal of Dishonor) and the loser G Brown (stealer of squaddie equipment). These are not fair comments to make, neu arbeit have always been supportive of the army - just a pity it is the Irish Republican Army.

So come on guys, let's remember that we are backed up completely by our political masters, right up against the wall

Finally, I have to say that my complaint is:

THAT ARRSE IS SO GOOD - well done everyone (even the fecking MODS)

2. :) I have obviously been away too long. . . who the feck complained & where do they live/drink? The last serious complaint was from someone i hold very close to my heart . . . . . .

Edited to remove liable content.

3. lol... hats off to yer lol :)

4. Ha ha ha ha.......................................

5. Well at least the Old C*nt gave me a mention.

6. Congratulations Abacus you whining, bleating, sock knitting, sexual preadator of all Arrse maidens. You are a civvy cnut. If you wish to complain about this comment or any other in which yourself or current object of your affection has been slighted, please follow this link:

Abacus' Personal Problem Page

7. Auld-Yin

You have just failed your annual personal weapon test by not even recognising the target.

In the words of the great Del Boy - you are a PLONKER.

8. And you have failed by being a civvy, like your buddy.

In the words of Gen Mike Jackson - All hats should fcuking burn.

9. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

^ And in the words of myself 'you should get a size eleven straight to the fcuking teeth'

Dick.

10. Auld-Yin

Of course I am a civvy - it is part of what being 'Auld-Yin' is - I am 55 after all. Now you seem to be a bit younger than I and have problems with reading. Never mind, Santa will bring you a colouring in book for your non-sharp crayons. Your reasons for talking pish, I hope, is that you are at the same stage of inebriation as I, if not you are cnut of the first order.

If the former :lol: if the latter - f uck you

11. And you lot say that women are bitchy and whinge and moan! :roll:

12. You're no more 55 than Baby Bloo is 35 :lol: :lol: .

13. So Richard, you have the feet size to go with your girth? Well in big lad. Give the sexual predator a kiss when you tuck him in.

14. Auld-Yin

28 July 1950

RAF Hospital Changi (Singapore to you non-passport holders)

I can agree with your argument in that I am no longer 55, as I am 55 and a bit. As for Babes Blue - Woof Woof, Hello Matron.