Competition with flatmate - practical jokes. Ideas needed.

Alright guys...

It all started with me placing a gay dating ad as my flatmate, the result being him getting hilarious emails and phonecalls. However, he now knows it was me, and he's out to give me a dose of revenge, but I'm determined to better anything he's got.

I'm sure this is the right place for a touch of inspiration.
Any ideas?

cling film under the toilet seat report his bank card stolen..........

watercress seeds on the carpet and water them, empty bog-roll tube fold one end over ,fill with filling of your choice.place under bog seat open end facing forward

Quickly put a 9mm pistol in his hand when he is not suspecting then put your head next to the barrel and squeeze his trigger finger. Try getting him to explain that to the local plod

hh

Place an egg on the rim of the toilet fat side facing outward. Gently place the seat back down. If he goes for a cxap the egg will end up in his pants.

Works even better in a ladies loo. Just watch them walking outa there. :D

Bits

War Hero
Does he lock him room?

Bag of flour burst open in front of door. Borrow a hairdryer. Use hairdryer on cool setting to blow flour under door of your mates room. Covers everything in a film of flour dust. Bugger to clean up cos it goes gooey when damp.

Alternative use ground up cornflakes. Just as funny, but less likely to knacker his laptop!

shit in microwave - wouldnt do it in my own flat though - we learnt the hard way not to long ago!
shit anywhere in his kit - pos somewhere he aint gonna look or something he aint gonna use for a while!
watercress is a good un!
imac - dont know if thats spelt right - in his shower gel.
piss in his waterbottles.
weightloss powder in his protein mix - or - whey gain in his weight loss powder if he's a gym queen.
super gluing his kit - anything to anything! thats a good snap.
report his car stolen.

Bits

War Hero
Put roadkill in the bottom of his sleeping bag, then pack it as normal back in his bergen.

Talc down all the airvents of his motor, turn the fan up full, when he turns he key.... you get the idea.

Buy a cake with chocolate shavings on the top and subsitiute his for ex-lax. Just make sure you eat the right piece. Finnish him off with hot ex-lax chocolate.

or see:

http://www.funnypracticaljokes.com/

duct tape over his mouth while he sleeps (get some others to help and hold him down) then tie his legs and arms together more ducttape is fine then put a sleeveless white dress on him and carry him somewhere high say a countertop in a public place, somewhere too high to safely roll off... hes stuck going 'mmmmmphh!!' till someone helps...

pee in a ziploc back freeze a thin sheet of it and slip the sheet of frozen piss under the door while he sleeps... it melts he wonders wtf

hard candy in the showerhead... lovehearts for instance... sticky sticky!!

Step 1: Get two bright flashlights and make sure they are working.
Step 2: Sneak into roommate’s room while sleeping at night.
Step 3: Align flashlights to roommate’s field of vision.
Step 4: Turn both flashlights on at once and yell TRUCK as loudly as possible!

Cereal Box Switch - Remove the plastic bags from cereal boxes and switch them around. Your roommate will scratch their head wondering why Frosted Flakes came out of a box of Cheerios.

Vaseline On The Door Knob - Put vaseline on the inside doorknob when you leave before your roommate to prevent them from being able to turn the knob after you leave.

TV Sensor - turn the volume up full then use a small piece of black tape to block the cable/tv sensor so when your rooommate decides to watch TV next, he/she can't change the channel or adjust the volume.

Book Pranks - Tear out the last 2 pages of the current book your roommate is reading. Then leave a note in the pages place. Send your victim on a scavenger hunt to find the pages.

Ping Pong Balls - Put a bunch of ping pong balls in an open box and tilt it at an angle against a closet door or cabinet from the inside, so when your roommate opens the door the ping pong balls will all spill out.

Food Coloring - Put some food coloring inside their hand soap dispenser. When they try to wash his hands, they will end up messier than before they decided to wash them.

Heavy Box - While moving either in or out of your dorm room, tape an empty box up and write 'HEAVY' on it (or something like '150 lbs') to try and convince your victim its heavy. Then carry it across the room and act as if it weighs a ton. Then ask your roommate to give you a hand. Struggle a bit to hand it over, ask him repeatidly if he has it, if its ok, etc...then just drop it in his hands. He will more than likely try to over compensate, thinking it really was heavy.

Inches - Everyday move your roommates stuff an inch away. In a about 2 weeks, his furniture will be almost out the door and he wouldn't even notice or give much thought.

Salty Toothpaste - Sprinkle some salt on your roommate's toothbrush. When he/shes person goes to brush their teeth, they will get a salty tasted treat.

Hide The Dump - Take a dump into a small cup and place it in the most hard-to-find place in the room. They will then tear their room apart looking for the smell.

Shoe Laces - Get your roommate's shoes and glue the laces together.

Deodorant - Scrape off about an inch or so of your roommate's deodorant and replace it with cream cheese. Next time they use it, they will get a cream cheese surprise.

Newspapers - Fill their room with crumpled up newspaper.

Baby Powder On The Ceiling Fan - Pour some baby powder on the top side of a ceiling fan. When your victim turns it on, there will be baby popwder everywhere!

Soap Prank - Coat your rooommate's bar of soap with nail polish and let it dry. When they try to use it, they will go nuts trying to get it to lather up.

thats enough for a few months of back and forth pranking i imagine... now pics of the set-ups/results are required

Put his car up for sale in the local freeads for about a half of what it's worth.

Don't forget to add "please call between 2300 and 0300hrs due to shift work"

Latest Threads