Competition Who can find the biggest mong on Youtube?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Shittypants, Jun 27, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I nominate this cnut

2. I nominate this creature
  3. I nominate this one:

• Like Like x 3
  4. Wheres you're video pigshyt ?
  5. A post above yours you thick cunt.
  6. Is this dickhead for real? or is this an extract from some spoof documentary about a total twat?
  7. [wahshield] he's not only real but a regular ARRSE poster.[/wahshield]

And as Dow is not only the biggest mong on youtube but is plainly the biggest mong on the entire planet, I'm clearly the winner and further competition is pointless. I'd like my prize to be paid in slightly overripe bottle-blonde scrubbers, please.
  8. Been done a few times before (mostly by me) but I can't get enough of this bloke.

However, seeing as how illesses and ailments are fair game, this guy's on my list too.

9. In have seen the name on here but haven't paid much attention to him or his posts. I would like to second your suggestion that you win the 'find the biggest mong on youtube' competition because this guy truly is the biggest throbbing bell end I have come across for a long time. I mean just look at his 2 dress!

what a fucking belter.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. I always though the king of the bin smashers ( Mayor of Ipswich) must be high up on the youtube mong stakes. His volucabulary seems to be pretty limited.

Has a few other videos sayng how wonderful poundland is, that just makes it certifiable.

I agree MrRandom CVeitch is a gobbling cunt.
    • Like Like x 1