Competition to Win a SUUNTO Core Military

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by RVOps, Mar 6, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. RVOps

RVOps Sponsor

Our competition this month is a 'dog hunt' ( 4 legged ) and the prize is a SUUNTO Core Military.

We're using Twitter now as well as our newsletter to give out competition info, offers, news etc, and will be giving out clues on Twitter for this competition during the month.

2. Does this forum really have to turn in to an extention of RVOPS?

Having been an closet reader of ARRSE for a while; just joining for the hell of it; i dont really like all this RVOPS, RVOPS everywhere shite. There are loads of very good brands/shops out there; i just hope that this change towards RVOPS love does not detract from what was a great forum.

Do we get offered prizes from other on-line stores too?
  3. I've done it.
  4. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

And we, the membership, get a chance to win a decent new watch for no effort beyond browsing the RVOps website.

Sounds good to me.
  5. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Surprise. Redseptember has exactly the same IP address as Bomb-Int - the user of Intelligent Armour and a competitor to RVOps. No hidde agenda in your post there I assume Redseptember? Simply a casual ARRSE user commenting in the wider interests of the site?

Intelligent Armour - write me nice letters, get nice replies then spam the site with shite like that.

(I've deleted my previous answer as clearly an explanation wasn't wanted)
  6. If you don't like it don't bother entering the competition.

There are plenty of other adverts on here, and believe it or not, you can use your browser to navigate away from Arrse and try something else. Why sit here and moan about something when you can quite easily search for something different.

In fact, it's a free competition - just fukc off! :p
  7. I've found him. Email sent. Fingers crossed.
  8. I'm fecked if I can find it! Bit of luck I've got a clock on my laptop :)