Competition - "THE SOLDIERS" latest album

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Auld-Yin, Oct 16, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

The Soldiers are about to release their latest album called, strangely enough "The Soldiers". We have been given 6 copies of this CD to give away as prizes in a competition and once again, all you have to do to have a chance of winning one of these CDs is to answer the very easy questions on Survey Monkey.

The Soldiers.jpg

Competition will run until Sunday 28th October(or thereabouts). Not a bad wee stocking filler for the winter festival due in a few weeks.

2. HHH

HHH LE

Entered.

3. Auld-Yin

I have changed the closing date for this competition to 28th October, as stated on the entry form, bit of a Senior Moment there folks.

As most people are getting question 2 incorrect then there is plenty of scope to enter and win a copy of the CD! Remember, RTFQ, it is not "Who made the 'I Have A Dream' Speech" but "In the track 'I Have A Dream' The Soldiers have incorporated a speech by which person?" - big difference. I don't think people can go in and change answers but if you think you have it wrong, have another go which I think you can do. Remember - Google is your friend!! (Note there are other search engines available :) )

4. Auld-Yin

Bump. Finishes tomorrow.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

5. Auld-Yin

This competition now closed and winners selected. They are, in no particular order:

• janner
    • sumo
    • rebbonk
    • scarerdarer
    • RezzaDue
    • Feisty One
    I will email for details.

Answers I was looking for:

Q1 How high did their UK debute album get - A= No 4
    Q2 And the one causing all the problems "The Soldiers have included a politician's speech into their track "I have a Dream" A= NOT ML King as most thought, but the Olympic speech by Boris Johnson!!! Remember RTFQ! Linky thing with explanation.
    Q3 How many members of the group A=3