• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Competition - Pilgrim Soul by Gordon Ferris

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Mine, all mine. Please.

Look none of you lot would like this book, it's Tartan Noir, full of dialogue in Scots you won't understand and references to bits of Glasgow you won't have been to so really not worth entering, just try another part of ARRSE, look there are pictures of naked women if you go looking for them.

Mine, all mine. Please.

Look none of you lot would like this book, it's Tartan Noir, full of dialogue in Scots you won't understand and references to bits of Glasgow you won't have been to so really not worth entering, just try another part of ARRSE, look there are pictures of naked women if you go looking for them.
Entered. I've learnt about Edinburgh due to the Rankin novels, hopefully I can now learn about Glasgow.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Competition now closed and winners are as follows:

• stokers_plaything
  • sgtpepperband
  • Cutaway
  • HungryHippo
  • bucky7419

as ever I will email the winners and they have 2 weeks to claim their prize

The answers are:

Q1 The escape routes were known as "Rat Lines"

Q2 Sir Percy Sillitoe went on to become Head of MI5

Q3 Sir Percy initiated the use of the chequered hat band.

Well done to those who won - new competition starting soon so look out for it.

Latest Threads