Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by mess, Nov 26, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Some of those people have no grasp or concept of the pressures bearing down on the Armed Forces of late.
  2. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Bunch of eejits.
    Great to think some of them are in charge of educating children.
  3. Quote "Posted by: feene at 26 Nov 2007 13:12

Totally agree.

Why on earth are these feckers whinging when they get to stay in cheap houses- Ok so they were condemned in the 1980's but they're just cannonfodder, Right?.

I even read a thread recently where a soldier had the audacity to go swimming in his local swimming pool. His war revaged body was a total affront to the poor other swimmers.

Their plight really does not compare with all that marking we have to put up with, and those oh so dangerous hoodies we might encounter from our schools when at the Park. Best do a wide berth round them mind- not our job".

Just one word ... CNUT!
  4. duke- read the rest of the thread (was tongue in cheek)
  5. I can't mess ... i'm too outraged!
  6. Outraged at your outrage!
  7. I've just read every single post in the TES threads, expecting by the end to be thoroughly outraged + sharpening my pitchfork ready for a good ole teacher lynching.

In actual fact, 90% of the posters were giving the half-wits who thought that injured service personnel "ask for it" absolute hell. There were some real pearlers, such as:

"Madam and Darkness,

Since you clearly know the square root of zero about the subject, you should kill yourself now and save normal people the bother of having to read your retarded posts, I sincerely hope you die in a freak accident, soon.

Best wishes, former serving soldier with youngest son in a military hospital after being injured in Helmland."

Get some! The teaching profession has been relegated to the 2nd Div in the league table of large groups of humanity that Dave wishes to Napalm....
  8. Not all. Can't open the first link but continue reading the 2nd and the pro-forces arguments get to sound much better, more reasoned and better thought out than the antis. It also looks as though the thread starter is a troll on that site having previous form of posting a false "I am ill and have only 5 months to live" type of thread".

So not all bad.
  9. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

I agree not all bad but I think Madenglishgirl should grow up a bit.
  10. Cant help but think that the poster of the above quote was being sarcastic after reading the thread!

Yes it is a shitty shame that people think this way, but as the other half pointed out earlier (she's a trainee teacher), most of the public with no exposure to the Armed Forces, other than that in the media, believe everything they see in the media.

I would say that most of the posters in those threads were on side with the Armed Forces, with just a few sprouting crap, even they were shot down by their fellow teachers.

If we are not careful we can mistake naiivity for arrogance and ignorance, however some of the posters are the aforementioned!

Just to point out that i am not agreeing with any of those w*nkers, i really get fcuked of when people think like that, but there is no reason to get wound up about it because they really dont give a shit!
  11. Actually I was pleasantly surprised by how many of the posts were positive. I fully expected the vast majority of teachers to hold the views that were only held by a small minority. Guess that just shows how bigoted I am. :D