Compare the Meerkat

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
leveller said:
Well if chubb has, I dont see any problem for meerkats
The difference being one is a member of a Mong family, the other is a member of the Mongoose family.

I'd rather have my PM box filled by the small fluffy mammalian. I'm sure even using its little paws to randomly hit the keyboard, it would make more sense.
Well they made an advert :crazy:

leveller said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
leveller said:
The difference being one is a member of a Mong family, the other is a member of the Mongoose family.

I'd rather have my PM box filled by the small fluffy mammalian. I'm sure even using its little paws to randomly hit the keyboard, it would make more sense.
What? The mong family or the Meerkat?

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
leveller said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
leveller said:

The meerkats, mongs cant :D

So your being stalked by a mamal of the mongoose family, sub-genius mong, weird, who needs acid.

spike7451

RIP
RIP
leveller said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
leveller said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
leveller said:

The meerkats, mongs cant :D

So your being stalked by a mamal of the mongoose family, sub-genius mong, weird, who needs acid.
That needs culling!

If only all adverts were this ingenious, still no great wish to check for car insurance but have found a rather slinky meerkat in Berlin who looks like she might be up for some action ;)

Latest Threads