Compare the Meerkat

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Barrack Room Lawyer, Feb 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yes.. it is a good one.

Certainly a better idea than the majority that do the rounds at the moment.

First time I saw the advert a few weeks ago I had to try the website... didnt think they would have put as much into it as they have.

2. Simples!

3. [​IMG]
    Helikat Size : Large

Hobby : Helicoptering

About:
    If God had meant for meerkat to fly, He would have given meerkat wings. Tell that to Helikat. This meerkat goes to work in a helicopter, goes to shops in helicopter, goes to bed in a helicopter. Helikat is here to hover.

This meerkat goes to Weston Super Mare to play slot machine and snog stranger outside closed beach bar or stand in middle of gigantic empty car park when feeling sickness of home in Kalahari.

GOOD GOD! IT'S FLASHY!

4. I used to serve with a bloke who looked like that meerkat..... Dave 'Rat-Boy' Taylor.

5. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

6. I used to serve with a bloke called "Donkey Dick Watson", but he looked normal!

7. Got to admit that every so often the leaches that are called "advertising executives" come up with an absolute corker.

This was one of them and I'm sure that some exec will be drinking a fcuking HUGE bonus this year.

Even my kids looked at the "meerkat" site and know keep saying "Simples" :)

8. I despise that "cadburys" advert, it's the same from a line of retarded adverts that get sold to the highest bidder for a period of time and then gets sold again to somebody else.

9. Well, I take my hat off to them. Must have taken them ages to train it.

10. Love the adverts but still not grasping the Russian accent and why....

11. You'd think they'd have an Afrikaans accent seeing how the species is indigenous to the South West African coast.

Shabby research if you ask me. :roll:

12. Especially since meerkats can't even read, never mind advise me on insurance. With their tiny minds they'd probably forget things such as legal fees or breakdown cover.