Compare DVD Prices. (Now CDs & Videogames too)

Greetings all,

What Should I Pay?

A little gizmo to compare UK (sorry SPAMS) DVD Prices.
It's still in development & it looks very ugly, but it does work.
All prices are shown including carriage.
I May add Computer games if the demand is there.

TTFN

BFG

Sorry to sh*t on your parade BFG, but do you know this has already been cracked by another website and looks all over the world for the best price not just the UK?

Hmm..

The first thing I tried was a search for ' 24 ' (it's in the list of popular searches on the left).
They return one result - I return thirteen.

There may be room for me yet.

I like the site though - I may well go international yet.......

I'm a big movie fan mate, so any website that helps me track down DVDs at a good price is welcomed. I've just looked for an old Gerry Anderson title and your site found it cheapest! Well done!

BFG, is it possible to get your website to replicate against eBay too? Say for the last few hours of an auction for a particular DVD? And does your site give the total including P&P?

Gunny Highway said:
BFG, is it possible to get your website to replicate against eBay too? Say for the last few hours of an auction for a particular DVD? And does your site give the total including P&P?
Hmm.... I hadn't considered ebay, I'll give it some thought though - my initial instinct however is that it wouldn't be possible.
Taking the above example of The Bourne Supremacy, there are currently 54 auctions listed - way to many to compare.

All Prices on my site are INCLUDING P&P.

TTFN

BFG

EDIT : I've just re-read Gunnys post & it may be possible to display the top 10 prices from this page along with the results.

I'll get back to you.

Like it BFG, but somehow the other one lists CD WOW as offering Kurasawa's "Ran" at £5.99 while yours says £10.99. Still thought yours has a wider selection genearlly though.

BTW, £5.99 for Ran is like getting offered a Threesome with Scarlett Johansen and Natalie Portman for less than a tenner. Everyone should watch it, once sober, then slightly pickled.

RTFQ said:
Like it BFG, but somehow the other one lists CD WOW as offering Kurasawa's "Ran" at £5.99 while yours says £10.99. Still thought yours has a wider selection genearlly though.

BTW, £5.99 for Ran is like getting offered a Threesome with Scarlett Johansen and Natalie Portman for less than a tenner. Everyone should watch it, once sober, then slightly pickled.
That's very strange - I can only find the Special edition @ £9.99 on my site & nothing on the other site - what did you search for?.

EDIT: I found the £5.99 version (it's Region 3) directly on the CDWOW site.

Personally though I don't care what region it is - I'm just a tight arrsed barsteward & want it as cheap as possible.
I'm going to investigate adding other regions...........