Company of Heroes 2

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by Rawhide, Jun 25, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Downloading now via Steam - I know it will drop in price faster than a brides nighty but the first was such a great game I have high hopes!

2. I was less thrilled to see all the day 1 dlc. Still, let us know how it turns out, mate.

3. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Did you miss the pre order bonuses? Check the E3 thread and see if any of my codes are still valid.

I stumped up the 70 notes for the special edition as it's easily one of my favorite franchises and I didn't have a Steam version of the originals.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

4. I appreciate it mate, but I think I may have missed the boat. Haven't preordered the game yet either, I'll wait till I'm back in blighty. Cheers though!

5. Im pretty into it, i never played the first one on line but this is enjoyable, although I havnt won a single game in a week, even when I play 4 x 4 the team gets stuffed but I suppose thats because we always do our own thing, I like artillery, mortars, anti tank defended by machine guns but then some engineers manage to walk around be and torch all my men.

The rate you acquire points seems a bit slow but its the same for everyone, i usually start sending the engineers to capture a point or two to get resources but by the time I have replaced them with even the lowest units Ze Germans are usually counter attacking my flags with some decent units.

Just got to get a winning formula, off to Sydney on the red eye tomorrow otherwise I would be up until midnight again!

6. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Worked out any decent strategies yet? Even against standard AI I find myself swamped with flammenwerfer half-tracks before I've managed to churn out my third infantry section.

The one thing that annoys me the most is that 90% of my games end - even in my favour - seconds after I've managed to deploy my first ISU-154 (I think) heavy tank. It's so slow it never gets out of the gate, never mind fires a shot in anger. It's ******* nails, that tank.

7. So who's playing? Going to buy it tomorrow now I'm home!

Scav