Company Charge/Entry

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Tubbyboy, Apr 9, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How long does a Company Entry stay on your records?

I have been told 2 years, but then again, we all know how "efficient" the army is with paperwork....

As to how I got it in the first place, I won't go into it now but it wasn't exactly the fair, even handed justice I might have expected :evil:
  2. Soldier_Why

Soldier_Why LE Moderator

Company entry stays on your record for 2 years AFTER THE LAST ENTRY. That means unless you are a good boy for 2 whole years you could very well end up with a company conduct sheet that goes back decades!
  3. Taking this a step further, I have come unstuck checking the answers to a G1 exercise run at a school were we train junior officers for regimental duty.

:? My question is about the career impact of Regimental Conduct Sheet entries. I carefully ploughed through MML, QRs, AGAIs and PAM, and found details of what punishments can be awarded and which of those should be recorded on Company and Regimental Condcut Sheets.
    But what is the MML/QR/AGAI level authority for what impact these have on an individual's career along the lines of AGAI67 laying out the career impact of Admin Action Displeasures, etc? After all, they get produced to promotion boards and can affect selection decisions but is there a standard for MCM Divs doing this? :?: