Comms system engineer

Wow, it's actually a trade now? About 60 years late, I'll be Buggered..... NM 555's all round then! (Or the Donkeys plonker for the Bruin forgetful).

Yes I'm fully trained now, when I joined you got your lance jack after training provided you passed PNCO. However, I am not sure if this is still the case anymore. You may get a golden handshake which is about 5 grand for completion of trade training but I do not know if you still get your LCpl.

Yes I'm fully trained now, when I joined you got your lance jack after training provided you passed PNCO. However, I am not sure if this is still the case anymore. You may get a golden handshake which is about 5 grand for completion of trade training but I do not know if you still get your LCpl.
There is a CLM course half way through the trade course. You still get LCpl at the end.

5K golden handshake for completing trade course! I joined the Signals about 35 years too early, they owe me for RTG, RR-Tech and RSDCC at least! Comms engineering, done 15+ years of it and was very bloody good for an accidental extra skill. ---- OTHERENDITIS-----. make sure you never suffer from it.

Last edited: