Comms Project - Russia

Discussion in 'Jobs Offered' started by Mike47UAE, May 26, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This received from an Agency:

I have a Mobile Telco Operator client in Russia that is about to embark on a significant change & modernisation programme. To support that they are creating (and need people) for a Technical PMO and a Commercial PMO

Technical PMO – 25 people strong – CTO, 6 x Project Managers, 3 x RAN Design SMEs, 3 x MW SMEs, 2 x Core SMEs, 1 x MPLS SME, 1 x Site Acquisition SME, 2 x Optimisation SME, 2 x Intelligent Network SME and 4 x Soft Switch SME

Commercial PMO – 15 people strong – CCO, Marketing Director, Sales Director, Distribution Director, Product Development Manager, 3 x Product Developers, 1 x Tariff Planner, 3 x POS Team, Customer Care Director and 2 x CRM Project Managers

Additionally a Telco operator experienced HR Director is required

On offer are 12 month contracts, July / August starts, with flights, accommodation and local transport. It is highly likely that there will be a 6 month extension.

If this sounds appealing then please email me back with your latest cv, stating clearly when you are available, your preferred position(s) and your expected monthly rate (in Euros)

Feel free to PM for contact details.

2. Roger - info sent. Good luck!
    MN

3. Good luck!
    Regards,
    MN

4. PM sent

5. 4(T) PM Sent. Good luck!
    FYI, I contacted David Voice via Skype today. He has told me that they are reviewing all skills sets presented thus far and that further feedback would be provided "soon".
    Hopefully, this is not agency speak for "flooded with applications" - I was sent the email from him directly and placed it immediately into this forum.
    I am going to be in Dubai on Wednesday next and hope to update all of you - Capt, Bravo2Nothing and 4(T) as soon as possible.
    Best of luck,
    Mike

6. Nothing heard so far....

I'm actually in Moscow this week, if anyone is around for a beer or two.....

7. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

Dear Mike,

Tried PMing you but apparently your inbox is full.

would your client be looking for any project support/analyst types at all? I've got over ten years experience in IT and comms, including several years each with IBM, NTL and BT, and I also hold a full Prince 2 Practitioner's certification and the ITIL V3 Foundation certification.

Thank you

Sincerely

Maguire

8. Hi Mike
    Very interested in the role - I am currently a PMO Manager of a number of large accounts and have real depth of knowledge in this arena, am seen as a SME wrt to the delivery of PMO's

If still available can point you to my linkedin account for background reading and you will see a number of people have posted ref's

You need to clear our some space btw in your in box

Regards

Michael