Comms Jobs

Can anyone give any advice/direction as to where I can find work in the Comms industry. Ideally in the SE, however I would be willing to travel. I was a Sysop when I was in 12 years ago, I worked mainly in the SASMC although I was a detcmdr of a Wavell for a couple of years.

Unfortunately I have been out of mainstream comms, I am working for a ferry company on the Isle of Wight. I have been working in a lower management position.
I have a great deal of interest in home A/V and home automation, as a result I have done a great deal of "tinkering" in that sort of environment. Obviously this is all small fry, I am exceedingly adaptable however and looking to learn.

jobsworth said:
Unfortunately I have been out of mainstream comms, I am working for a ferry company on the Isle of Wight. I have been working in a lower management position.
I have a great deal of interest in home A/V and home automation, as a result I have done a great deal of "tinkering" in that sort of environment. Obviously this is all small fry, I am exceedingly adaptable however and looking to learn.
Do a search for RFUK.

He runs a website that employs ex military, (very good so I lead to believe).

Hope this helps.

htb.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
exdropshort Royal Signals 0
Is_the_link_in? Jobs (Discussion) 1
dave2927 Royal Signals 3