Comms Engineer / Signals Phase 2 start dates

Can anyone provide info on phase 2 training start dates?

My application is in the works but i have yet to complete by assessments or begin phase 1 training which alone takes 15 weeks i believe. Assuming my 36 week comms engineer course starts in September like most academic courses, I am cutting it very close to get through phase 1 and make enrollment for phase 2. Really dont want to have to wait another year, and coming from and IT background am pretty much set in joining the army within an IT role.

Any info is great, cheers.

Can anyone provide info on phase 2 training start dates?

My application is in the works but i have yet to complete by assessments or begin phase 1 training which alone takes 15 weeks i believe. Assuming my 36 week comms engineer course starts in September like most academic courses, I am cutting it very close to get through phase 1 and make enrollment for phase 2. Really dont want to have to wait another year, and coming from and IT background am pretty much set in joining the army within an IT role.

Any info is great, cheers.
14 weeks for phase 1*

What makes you think there is only 1 intake for phase 2 training...? Have you researched this or are you assuming?

I have looked around but couldn't find an answer, i assumed as its a 36 week course it would be annually, i did see someone around here say another blandford course started in Sept so i thought all recruits would start at once.

I have looked around but couldn't find an answer, i assumed as its a 36 week course it would be annually, i did see someone around here say another blandford course started in Sept so i thought all recruits would start at once.
You are given your phase 1 start date only when a phase 2 vacancy is open for you.

There are more than just 1 intake for each course which run at the same time. Similar to Sandhurst where you have 3 intakes a year doing the exact same course.

Comms Engineer being a priority role, you'll pretty much start a couple of months after passing ADSC.

I'm a comm engineer, courses start every few weeks depending on the trade. You'll most likely make it to Blandford quickly regardless, you'll just end up on Kohmia troop doing taskings for a few weeks.

Just got word from my recruiter today and i got the 9th of June for the Comms engineer so you should be grand if you get everything sorted to start phase 1

Latest Threads