Commonwealth.

I am still ploughing through a book I started months ago titled " The Anglosphere Challenge" by James C Bennett.
He is a Yank who is a believer in free markets and individual choice.
Given the prominence given to the current Commonwealth conference and the contempt that a lot of us hold for the UN (as a body, not a concept) I was wondering if Trump has ever considered the USA joining the Commonwealth. It is not necessary to have been a slave of the imperialist running dogs to request membership and I think it would send a serious message if the USA did join. I would then restrict overseas aid (not disaster aid) to members of this body and fuck everybody else.
Edited to add: it does mean though that the membership of the great satan makes the whole concept islamophobic and therefore even more sensible.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I am still ploughing through a book I started months ago titled " The Anglosphere Challenge" by James C Bennett.
He is a Yank who is a believer in free markets and individual choice.
Given the prominence given to the current Commonwealth conference and the contempt that a lot of us hold for the UN (as a body, not a concept) I was wondering if Trump has ever considered the USA joining the Commonwealth. It is not necessary to have been a slave of the imperialist running dogs to request membership and I think it would send a serious message if the USA did join. I would then restrict overseas aid (not disaster aid) to members of this body and **** everybody else.
Edited to add: it does mean though that the membership of the great satan makes the whole concept islamophobic and therefore even more sensible.
No.

They lower the tone. No civilised nation considers "plaid sports jackets" to be acceptable attire

My understanding is that there is no "leading" nation and that it is closer to the concept of the original UN than what we have now,

Trump is not fan look at this performance from his appointee Nikki Haley