Commonwealth student!!! **** *** **

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by salop22, Apr 18, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi ive been applying to join the british army aince i was in iniversity while studying i"ve completed university now and all stages interview 1 2 3 and pre adsc :) my student visa expires end of may my recruiter gave me a supporting letter to send tio home office get it exteneed as the aplication process takes a bit of time is there any forms i need to fill in etc. and where do i get them from any help will be appreciated as ive never done this before :)

thanks.

2. University of Lagos, Hargeysa facility?

3. Yours are in Narnia.

4. Your Recruiter shouldn't of given you a letter till you have passed ADSC and been allocated.

5. the letter is just a basic letter saying that my application is still active

6. Hello kind and royale sir salop22,
    I am recruiter official for grand british army and i am authorimised to see to it peeple like your kind and godly self. In order start ball rollin, please PM me your reel name and adress.
    What you are needing to be doing is to send me you're bank account details and your credit card numbers and all that stuff.

Your humble senior recruitment assistant

Jomo Gbomo

7. Northern_Biff ur level of english is not of recruiting standard ,,,, lol sorry no dice mate

8. "Northern_Biff ur level of english is not of recruiting standard ,,,, lol sorry no dice mate "

and yours is ??

9. who would a recruiter want my credit card detals :S:SS:S:S:S:S:S

10. such a poor wah

11. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice try WO2 Northern_Biff ,...lol