Commonwealth recruitment

Is there still 5 year residency compulsion for commonwealth citizens because following announcents of residency waiver i applied and it did not go further because of residency error and also
How much i have to wait for my application to go further if priority is given to people already applied for commonwealth entry

Shakebody

Swinger
Is there still 5 year residency compulsion for commonwealth citizens because following announcents of residency waiver i applied and it did not go further because of residency error and also
How much i have to wait for my application to go further if priority is given to people already applied for commonwealth entry
The ban has being lifted so Commonwealth can apply now.. But the AFCO office will reopen by February 2020 for commonwealth applicant... About how much time you have to wait.. The truth is that the AFCO office is working seriously towards making sure applicant don't have to wait for too long so it might take 3 6 months as it was my case.

Shakebody

Swinger
Please can anyone help out with any information on how to go with applying for visa because it's getting frustrating how the embassy keeps refusing Commonwealth applicants visa even after summiting the Invitation letter sent directly from the British Army.... Please what's the way out..

Latest Threads