Commonwealth Applicant - Post May 13th 2016 MoD ruling

Hello there,

Anyone from commonwealth country ready for assessment center this May or have already done assessment in year 2019.I have my assessment coming up in May 2019 and would like to know a few things about assessment regarding COMMONWEALTH COUNTRIES.like ,What roles are available for commonwealth candidates,etc.

Thanks.
you can apply for any role that doesn't require a higher security clearance but the base roles are completely open i went through Commonwealth selection in February 2019 i now start Phase one June 2019 for Royal Artillery but they will inform you what roles you can chose from at the selection center. Good luck give it your best no one from my selection failed!

you can apply for any role that doesn't require a higher security clearance but the base roles are completely open i went through Commonwealth selection in February 2019 i now start Phase one June 2019 for Royal Artillery but they will inform you what roles you can chose from at the selection center. Good luck give it your best no one from my selection failed!
Good afternoon bro,
Thank you very much for your reply.Great to know you are starting phase 1 in June. I'm also starting 16 June 2019 and would like to know where ur phase 1 is and which day in June.Maybe we can have a WhatsApp chat if you don't mind.

Cheers!

Hey bros's........Whats the next procedure after you send a scan copy of your passport ? pleas can some one help me here and how long does it take for them to respond to you after you have submitted the passport copy ?

Bro please can we hookup on a whatsapp chat for u to help enlighten me on how your on steps went thru ?

Hey bros's........Whats the next procedure after you send a scan copy of your passport ? pleas can some one help me here and how long does it take for them to respond to you after you have submitted the passport copy ?

Hello mate, after you have sent in a copy of your passport and a police criminal check.I guess you will be sent a letter of invitation so you can proceed with your visa application.

I guess this answers your question.

Cheers.

Hello mate, after you have sent in a copy of your passport and a police criminal check.I guess you will be sent a letter of invitation so you can proceed with your visa application.

I guess this answers your question.

Cheers.

Thanks mate....really it helped.....thanks very much....its Nine days today i sent a scan copy of my passport and still waiting on them to get back to me for the next step.

Latest Threads