Common Sense?

You bunch of thick fuckers. A quick examination of the most recent 24hr ORP reveals the warning "Do not burn Ammo."

These warnings only appear when some stupid bastard actually gets hurt doing the thing in question, so if any of you have actually chucked ammo into a fire-pit and tried to burn it I can only hope it was just you that got hurt.

Oh, and the handiwipes have a warning on telling you how to use them and telling you not to eat them. Enough said.

You bunch of thick fuckers. A quick examination of the most recent 24hr ORP reveals the warning "Do not burn Ammo."

These warnings only appear when some stupid bastard actually gets hurt doing the thing in question, so if any of you have actually chucked ammo into a fire-pit and tried to burn it I can only hope it was just you that got hurt.

Oh, and the handiwipes have a warning on telling you how to use them and telling you not to eat them. Enough said.
This is the army we are talking about is it not?

peanut butter does contain nuts, so why the warning "May contain nuts"

You have to remember that officers get issued ORPs and therefore those warnings are perfectly justified.

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
SO... on that basis - does that mean that somewhere around the country at some point, a load of epileptics have been spazzing out during ITV News Bulletins?

Excellent.

SO... on that basis - does that mean that somewhere around the country at some point, a load of epileptics have been spazzing out during ITV News Bulletins?

Excellent.
Yes, hopefully.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Is that why Cylumes aren't labelled "Do not ingest" ?