Common Purpose - What do we know?

We're splitting hairs here but what you're describing is pseudo efficiency.
No, it's actual efficiency in the very well-defined economic sense of productive efficiency.

Mrs. Middleton has risen to select people for senior posts in Britain’s public sector. She says she’s independent - but is clearly working for the hand over of power to the EU, which is organized from the old Office of the Deputy Prime Minister.
That's intriguing, that was Prezzas invention wasn't it? Didn't he have a Poll in the North of England in 2004 in line with the EU desire to make Britain more European controlled. I can still see in my minds eye a newspaper article about who Britiain would fall under under new European regions and they weren't that friendly to us

Julia Middleton (the Head of Common Purpose) was Head of Personnel Selection in the office of John Prescott, back when he was the Deputy Prime Minister to Tony Blair.

And Prescott was the man with responsibility for creating ‘regional assemblies’

Julia Middleton (the Head of Common Purpose) was Head of Personnel Selection in the office of John Prescott, back when he was the Deputy Prime Minister to Tony Blair.

Handed his ample arse on a plate.

So you don't actually have the faintest idea what you are talking about do you?
You sure about that? I may think that you're wrong.

Stalker.
Cheers Spaculus

Enjoy drinking your toilet duck today
Somebody nicked yours Biffster?

I'm surprised you've got time to post in between shouting at pigeons, and drinking toilet duck on your park bench

Do Mencap give you a free mobile so you can post on Arrse ?
As I've told others, I'm employed by the site owners as a mong magnet to stop the unfortunate hard of thinking from infesting other threads.

Slight correction
See, this
As I've told others, I'm employed by the site owners as a mong magnet to stop the unfortunate hard of thinking from infesting other threads.
is working. You're adding to my bonus Biffa. Cheers.

I can keep this up as long as you want. You can either make reasoned posts or spout off, don't care really. Your choice.

See, this
is working. You're adding to my bonus Biffa. Cheers.

I can keep this up as long as you want. You can either make reasoned posts or spout off, don't care really. Your choice.
I only stopped making reasoned posts,when you wandered in and starting acting like a mong as usual

You're call, I',m just upset you get a Biffa bonus to get more work at Remploy

So sad you have to prove your mongness

What not go back to the Brexit thread and spread your Eurolander Gammon posts over there ?

I only stopped making reasoned posts,when you wandered in and starting acting like a mong as usual

You're call, I',m just upset you get a Biffa bonus to get more work at Remploy

So sad you have to prove your mongness

What not go back to the Brexit thread and spread your Eurolander Gammon posts over there ?
Cheers champ.

Come on chaps (not gender assuming, of course); Common Purpose would rather you all sat around in a circle singing kumbaya (in a non-religious, non-culturally appropriating way, of course).

Everyone on Arrse is on the list for the Camps, so you do need to show a bit of tolerance and inclusivity to your fellow forumites if you want to have an opportunity to be a CP capo.

Come on chaps (not gender assuming, of course); Common Purpose would rather you all sat around in a circle singing kumbaya (in a non-religious, non-culturally appropriating way, of course).

Everyone on Arrse is on the list for the Camps, so you do need to show a bit of tolerance and inclusivity to your fellow forumites if you want to have an opportunity to be a CP capo.
I'm almost tempted to apply for a course just to see the outrage on here but not a fan of NGOs in general.

Common Purposes is fair game, as are the Legatum Insitute and any body which sets itself up as a charitable organisation in order to disseminate "education" and I'd hope that we'd hold them all to the same standards.

The only people who have any experience of CP have been mildly positive, this got negative comments from some.

I'm almost tempted to apply for a course just to see the outrage on here but not a fan of NGOs in general.

Common Purposes is fair game, as are the Legatum Insitute and any body which sets itself up as a charitable organisation in order to disseminate "education" and I'd hope that we'd hold them all to the same standards.

The only people who have any experience of CP have been mildly positive, this got negative comments from some.
And you a remainer. Oh the irony