Commitment bonus?!

Hi, having a bit trouble here trying to find out which of the 'commitment bonus' schemes I am on..
I joined in 2009 when I was 16 so went through Junior training and turned 18 in 2011. Myself and everyone else who I joined with where under the impression we would be on the 2009 bonus scheme and where told this by the former coy clerks but we are now being told that we would be on the scheme after (2011 scheme, which is half the bonus) because we did not turn 18 before the newer scheme started can anyone shed any info on this?

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Hi, having a bit trouble here trying to find out which of the 'commitment bonus' schemes I am on..
I joined in 2009 when I was 16 so went through Junior training and turned 18 in 2011. Myself and everyone else who I joined with where under the impression we would be on the 2009 bonus scheme and where told this by the former coy clerks but we are now being told that we would be on the scheme after (2011 scheme, which is half the bonus) because we did not turn 18 before the newer scheme started can anyone shed any info on this?

https://www.moneyforce.org.uk/Your-...bonuses-and-learning-credits/Commitment-bonus

You're obviously not that bothered to use Google.

So the answer is because I turned 18 in 2011 I will be on the 2011 scheme?

It's not that I haven't bothered to use google or read on jsp 754, it's more to do with the fact I don't want to believe that once again I am being shafted due to joining young.

Still at that it just proves the army will always do what they can to fcuk over the naive young people that want to join ha!

You're not being shafted, you are getting A BONUS!!!!!!

Just realise that there is nothing personal in the situation. As with anything, there has to be a line in the sand where something stops. Take what you are given with both hands and put it to good use.
Enjoy.

Latest Threads