Commitment bonus dilema ???

Hi all,

I took my £5,500 commitment bonus back in Jan 2010. 18 months on iv decided to leave the forces, now will I pay the full £5,500 back or will I pay a % pack as I was informed for every month I stayed in the army my £5,500 would go down ?? plz help i have contacted my unit & JPA who are both unsure on this ?????

You Tosser.

Give it all back you time waster.

Weren't you medically discharged?

Hi all,

Im after a bit of advice... I sat a medical board in Nov 2010 & was medically discharged as i had torn a abductor tendon on pre deployment trainining. As I was living in Germany I was sent on leave there and then I have handed my 1157 back & id card, It has since been over3 months & still nothing. Iv rang Glasgow every week to see if i have a discharge date. I have no really been advised or know what to expect any help ?

Read the paperwork you must have signed before receiving the bonus.
What do the Terms and Conditions you agreed to say?
You did keep a copy, didn´t you?

Weren't you medically discharged?
You are Bergerac and I claim my £5. Some biff with a hilarious profile is telling porkies. Unless you get loadsamoney for being a committed biff?

Muppet? Moi? You are a classic example of the reason why we should not employ people below a certain educational grade in the military. Let us look at your pathetic case, the reason why you have posted on here. Can we determine the reason that you have no shame? You ******?

You took a commitment bonus. But having spent it on sweeties and xbox bollocks, your commitment has waned. What a ****.

Pay it all back NOW.

And die a horrible death from emphysema, choking in your own sputum, your lies and lack of commitment, you utterly contemptible ****.

.... and nothing more was left to say on the matter.......

Muppet? Moi? You are a classic example of the reason why we should not employ people below a certain educational grade in the military. Let us look at your pathetic case, the reason why you have posted on here. Can we determine the reason that you have no shame? You ******?

You took a commitment bonus. But having spent it on sweeties and xbox bollocks, your commitment has waned. What a ****.

Pay it all back NOW.

And die a horrible death from emphysema, choking in your own sputum, your lies and lack of commitment, you utterly contemptible ****.
Beware, splinters in bottom my friend!

Hi all,

I took my £5,500 commitment bonus back in Jan 2010. 18 months on iv decided to leave the forces, now will I pay the full £5,500 back or will I pay a % pack as I was informed for every month I stayed in the army my £5,500 would go down ?? plz help i have contacted my unit & JPA who are both unsure on this ?????
Assuming you are signing off and not, as stacker points out, being MDd I am pretty sure you'll have to pay the whole lot back... that's what happened to a lunatic at my unit who simply couldn't hack another couple of months...

Just the job when you are on the way out. You are scrimping and saving pennies, but have to pay back a big wedge because you don't want to return the commitment it was given for.

And yes, it is completely fair. The payment is for a return of service of X years, you are only returning 0.Y

Assuming you are signing off and not, as stacker points out, being MDd I am pretty sure you'll have to pay the whole lot back... that's what happened to a lunatic at my unit who simply couldn't hack another couple of months...

Just the job when you are on the way out. You are scrimping and saving pennies, but have to pay back a big wedge because you don't want to return the commitment it was given for.

And yes, it is completely fair. The payment is for a return of service of X years, you are only returning 0.Y
Less emotive, but an element there of satisfaction. Unfortunately the OP will be on the dole soon and be screaming about the unfairness of the military system.

An unpleasant death is what I wish for him / her.

Yea I was medically discharged, but my wife was a serving soldier aswell who took her £5,500 but 2 months later decided to leave so we had her NPD(£5,500) transfered in to my name as i wasnt aware i was being MD'd at the time. But she decided to stay in the army so we tried to have the NPD stopped and my unit told me not to worry about it, later down the line my wife was pregnant and served 18 months of the 2yearrs you have to serve as we was told by her unit she wouldnt have to pay it back as they had given her early release