Commissioning results

Hmmmm..............

I only knew one name, and I always thought him a knob (he thinks the same about me).

er.....

That's it for this post

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Agreed Fraser, and some good blokes missing.

I only knew one name, and I always thought him a knob (he thinks the same about me).

er.....

That's it for this post

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2
PM Me with the names please young man!

Never mind. I know 4/5. Well done. But as usual fairly safe candidates.

Golly gosh yes! Had to look at that list properly then. No surprise really, as a transferee he never really wanted to be in The Corps, merely wore the the hat cos he came over in that massive manpower grab of the 90s.

Hearty congratulations to those who were selected, and sincere commiserations to those who weren't. I would have liked to see a bigger board with more names on it, but c'est la vie and hope you have better luck next year.

For the chosen few - best crack out your LE Handwriting Ruler and swot up on which fork is which :)

I'm hazarding a wild guess here but I assume the double Queens Medal winner wasn't pre-selected ?

Dear God, one of the names in particular has just had me howling at the screen in astonishment!

that'll be WO1 Fullmoon then? :)
Not quite, but I do have to take the time to pass on my special thanks to one of them, who gave me a lovely 'choice' of jobs earlier this year...

Consider yourself PM'd.

Hearty congratulations to those who were selected, and sincere commiserations to those who weren't. I would have liked to see a bigger board with more names on it, but c'est la vie and hope you have better luck next year.

For the chosen few - best crack out your LE Handwriting Ruler and swot up on which fork is which :)
You are such an arse kisser CR!

Dear God, one of the names in particular has just had me howling at the screen in astonishment!
I can hazard a guess which one

Apparently he has been so successful at soldier career management, he's getting one of the RCMO jobs.
Brilliant. He should bring a whole heap of helpful, useful skills to the party then.

Time I signed off, clearly.

Brilliant. He should bring a whole heap of helpful, useful skills to the party then.

Time I signed off, clearly.
I did, just over a year ago, thankfully.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Make_it_fit Sappers 2
Clerk_of_Jerks Sappers 7
eye_spy Int Corps 40