• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Commissioning Board Results - 1 Nov 07

I nearly missed this one. ArmyNet Link.

Click on the link for the 08/09 year and then click on the RE tab!

Some interesting names, and only one Clk of Wks that I know of.

C_of_J (stagging on in Germany)

Congratulations to all, and there are at least 2 prospective Garrison Engineers and the first WO2 to be commissioned from the roster (I believe)

missed out again, maybe next year. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Either Im just a mong (dont feckin answer that!!) or its hiding, but I cant find it and I wouldnt mind seeing who got made up. Some of my old p1sshead muckers are at the promotion to the dark side stage and i want to check. Gimme a clue please 8O

From the front page of Armynet look under the 'Career' heading and click on Promotions & Appointments. Then click on Soldiers Results and Appointments, finally click on Central List: LE Commissioning For Promotion Year 2008-2009. Once Excel has loaded click on the RE tab.

Easy when you know how!

Clerk_of_Jerks said:
From the front page of Armynet look under the 'Career' heading and click on Promotions & Appointments. Then click on Soldiers Results and Appointments, finally click on Central List: LE Commissioning For Promotion Year 2008-2009. Once Excel has loaded click on the RE tab.

Easy when you know how!
who showed you then :?: :wink: :?: :wink:

Not everyone has Army Net- couldnt get ht efecking thng to when i was in kept storing my boot size as soem stupid number

of cours emight have been me, thick as mince when it comes to plugs and things electrical

knockers had t so much easier all fuzes L1A! or LIA2

wah I know No5 and lot sf others muppets

sniper2214 said:
Not everyone has Army Net- couldnt get ht efecking thng to when i was in kept storing my boot size as soem stupid number

of cours emight have been me, thick as mince when it comes to plugs and things electrical

knockers had t so much easier all fuzes L1A! or LIA2

wah I know No5 and lot sf others muppets
Problems with your keyboard? Or are you really as thick as a whale omlette? So dense that you can't be viewed by x-ray? :lol: