• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Commissioning Board Results - 1 Nov 07

I nearly missed this one. ArmyNet Link.

Click on the link for the 08/09 year and then click on the RE tab!

Some interesting names, and only one Clk of Wks that I know of.

C_of_J (stagging on in Germany)

Either Im just a mong (dont feckin answer that!!) or its hiding, but I cant find it and I wouldnt mind seeing who got made up. Some of my old p1sshead muckers are at the promotion to the dark side stage and i want to check. Gimme a clue please 8O

From the front page of Armynet look under the 'Career' heading and click on Promotions & Appointments. Then click on Soldiers Results and Appointments, finally click on Central List: LE Commissioning For Promotion Year 2008-2009. Once Excel has loaded click on the RE tab.

Easy when you know how!

Clerk_of_Jerks said:
From the front page of Armynet look under the 'Career' heading and click on Promotions & Appointments. Then click on Soldiers Results and Appointments, finally click on Central List: LE Commissioning For Promotion Year 2008-2009. Once Excel has loaded click on the RE tab.

Easy when you know how!
who showed you then :?: :wink: :?: :wink:

Not everyone has Army Net- couldnt get ht efecking thng to when i was in kept storing my boot size as soem stupid number

of cours emight have been me, thick as mince when it comes to plugs and things electrical

knockers had t so much easier all fuzes L1A! or LIA2

wah I know No5 and lot sf others muppets

sniper2214 said:
Not everyone has Army Net- couldnt get ht efecking thng to when i was in kept storing my boot size as soem stupid number

of cours emight have been me, thick as mince when it comes to plugs and things electrical

knockers had t so much easier all fuzes L1A! or LIA2

wah I know No5 and lot sf others muppets
Problems with your keyboard? Or are you really as thick as a whale omlette? So dense that you can't be viewed by x-ray? :lol:

Latest Threads