Commissioning Board Results - 1 Nov 07

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by Clerk_of_Jerks, Nov 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I nearly missed this one. ArmyNet Link.

Click on the link for the 08/09 year and then click on the RE tab!

Some interesting names, and only one Clk of Wks that I know of.

C_of_J (stagging on in Germany)

2. Congratulations to all, and there are at least 2 prospective Garrison Engineers and the first WO2 to be commissioned from the roster (I believe)

3. missed out again, maybe next year. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

4. Either Im just a mong (dont feckin answer that!!) or its hiding, but I cant find it and I wouldnt mind seeing who got made up. Some of my old p1sshead muckers are at the promotion to the dark side stage and i want to check. Gimme a clue please 8O

5. From the front page of Armynet look under the 'Career' heading and click on Promotions & Appointments. Then click on Soldiers Results and Appointments, finally click on Central List: LE Commissioning For Promotion Year 2008-2009. Once Excel has loaded click on the RE tab.

Easy when you know how!

6. who showed you then :?: :wink: :?: :wink:

7. Not everyone has Army Net- couldnt get ht efecking thng to when i was in kept storing my boot size as soem stupid number

of cours emight have been me, thick as mince when it comes to plugs and things electrical

knockers had t so much easier all fuzes L1A! or LIA2

wah I know No5 and lot sf others muppets

8. Problems with your keyboard? Or are you really as thick as a whale omlette? So dense that you can't be viewed by x-ray? :lol: