Commission?

Is it true that TAMB (pass) + TACC (pass) + Confirmation of commission is a substitute for Regular RCB for the 44-week RMAS?

There have been many rumours flying around on this forum, but is this true?

That's the point of a rumour service ;)

When (If?) it is announced officially, I am sure someone will post a document reference.

msr

Cymru_am_Byth said:
Is it true that TAMB (pass) + TACC (pass) + Confirmation of commission is a substitute for Regular RCB for the 44-week RMAS?

There have been many rumours flying around on this forum, but is this true?
In the short term, there was an email confirming this from an established and well placed source. It didn't however mention the Confirmation of commission part.

For ultra super confirmation, wait for abacus to read this.

abacus said:
Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:32 pm

An update on my last. Information received in the last hour by myself, annony_mouse and hike-on re RCB criteria for entry to the Regular RMAS course:

Either a RCB Main Board pass OR a TACC Module 4 pass (the RMAS elm of the TA Commissioning Course). The later subject to having passed TAMB.

This information will not be public (or even official I suspect) until the end of Feb so remember folks: you heard it on ARRSE first ;)
Nothing to add at this stage.

msr and Dr_Evil - copy of relevant document in your PM inboxes. Should give you good info on other matters of debate as well ;)

Latest Threads