Commission Results

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by c0kecan, Nov 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well done to all of those who found out today they were to move to the dark side in April 09.

And comiserations to those who didnt.

2. I found out today some of the names from a mate, was surprised that so few commissioned. Congratulations to the successful candidates and maybe next year to those that didn't make it. I heard on the AMS grape vine that the next Corps RSM carries a deferred commission with the the job, can anyone confirm this please?

3. Word at last years P&P was that was going to be the case.
    Congrates to the 2 ODPs who got the MSO commissions, I understand that not all vacancies were filled!

4. Maybe all the slots would have been filled if they'd got the DCI out in time for Sub. SSgt's to recieve a recomendation on their CR last year?

I know of several SSgt's who were doing well and got nobbed off by MCM.

5. Suprised?

6. Sorry.........................??????????

"Maybe all the slots would have been filled if they'd got the DCI out in time for Sub. SSgt's to recieve a recomendation on their CR last year"?

..............If they were good enough then the recommendation would have been there anyway - watch next year and I guarantee 75% of SSgts will have one!!!!

7. do you know if its going to be AMS only again next year?

8. Fraid not - but then it isn't something that keeps me awake at night anyway, sorry.

9. between DE Officers transferring across to MSO and a whole range of capbadges and trades becoming MSO at LE commission level.

My question would be, is there anyone actually left out there who is a "born and bred" MSO?

10. I suspect more than you think - and they also tend to stay the course..............

11. or rejoin after leaving......
    some people are just gluttons for punishment