Comming soon on ITV 1 - Homefront a new series

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Troy, Sep 13, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This new series looks like it might be good. If you want to check it out, here's a link to the press pack:

But be warned, a press pack is a HUGE SPOILER if you like to not know the plot and story beforehand.

2. What!! As good as good as ultimate farce? I'm in.
  3. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Who plays AMMM?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. It'll be the usual shite full of clichés and all the usual public opinions that anything to do with the army = bad. Stand by for the usual bleating wives, at least one case of standard beat-your-wife-up PTSD and the like. When will people realise that there are families that enjoy the forces life. But I suppose showing that isn't good telly. Mrs BM wants to watch to see if it mimics what she's going through at the moment.

I've told her not to get her hopes up.
  5. Mmmmmm.....the lovely Greg Wise in uniform!!! Whats not to like??? I shall be flicking my bean vigorously regardless of how cliched it might be!
  6. Will there be a Donna? Will they where blue hackles and will someone get killed in a trg accident in NZ?

Will a Geordie bloke who likes fishing sing a song with his broken nosed mate called Paddy?

If not, I am not watching, as it will be all lies, I tell you, lies!
  7. Grand. It's not enough that i have to see hoards of pads wife cackle and gossip as they go in and out past the guardroom, now when i turn on the box i have to see them there as well!