Commie, squaddy hateing Michael Foot is dead

Jack straw just gave this out in the House of Commons, I was always ashamed that this commie cnut had a Welsh constituency

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Not a bad day so far. The sun is out too!

I thought this useless tosser died years ago, or was I just hoping. :lol:

PS, Does anyone have him for the Deadpool?

Biped said:
Not a bad day so far. The sun is out too!
Oh blow

First bags on his wardrobe

wahhh

Magic

A sad day for all donkey jacket wearers.

Erm, can I have first dibs on his trench coat please :D I always loved that coat!

jarrod248 said:
Oddball_101 said:
" I dont belive it!" ................. One Foot in the grave 8O :D :D
You've waited 20 years to tell that haven't you.
Worth waiting for though.

What a shame. Still, I suppose it had to happen at some time, especially considering his age. The passing of a great man, as was the sad death of his currant-bun Paul some time ago. I had the pleasure of meeting both of them on quite a few occasions.

MsG

Edited in entirety, due to posting inappropriate words in the heat of the moment.
Not my flavour of politician, but I was a bit harsh.

The Conservative Party must have been doing flick flacks down the corridors of power when Foot became Labour Leader. What a buffoon - a godsend to the Tories.

And like others, I thought he had died years ago!

read his entry in wikipedia seems to have been mistaken on a lot of things but a decent enough bloke.
would stand out a mile in the house of commons standing for something other than holding on to power at all costs.

RP578

LE
Book Reviewer
He seems to have been a nice and decent bloke etc., but obviously way out of his depth when it came to leading a major political party. I do remember him being very much anti-EEC and actually leading the campaign to get out during the referendum. Don't recall it being in the famous 'suicide note' manifesto. Anybody able to clear that up i.e. would Foot have taken us out of Europe?

As a Plymouth Argyle supporter, (I know! I know! but someone has to support them and that person is me :D ) I actually liked Michael Foot, a fellow Argyle fan, I never knew he was so disliked by many around the country but he certainly came across as a decent person in the South West.

Bugsy said:
What a shame. Still, I suppose it had to happen at some time, especially considering his age. The passing of a great man, as was the sad death of his currant-bun Paul some time ago. I had the pleasure of meeting both of them on quite a few occasions.

MsG
How did you manage that? Were you the KGB bureau chief in London in the early 80s?