Comments & Bollix

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by StevenPreece, Oct 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Mod edit
  2. What's the book about?
  3. Oh bugger orf, you have started countless threads all for the purpose of plugging your shite books and its getting beyond a joke now.

In fact the only thing that raised a slight bit of interest from me ref your book, was your recollection of being beaten up by a civvy......

I bet it was a girl and all.
  4. Is he still trying to plug books? He'll be hawking around Knotts Corner Market next.
  5. Did you read his book then? if so, mission accomplished :lol:

6. No, my eyes could only cope with the intro on the link he posted.
  7. daz

daz LE

Author Amongst The Mongs and other assorted tat that he wishes to sell to anybody who stands still long enough to hear his sales pitch

Steve, take a hint, take you sales pitch and shove it sideways up your prolapsed hoop, anybody who wishes to find a cheap source of firelighters can always browse the bargain bin in Waterstones or WH Smiths and find your books there.
  8. So, you wouldn't recommend his book then?
  9. daz

daz LE

Well bonfire nights coming, and you know what a bugger it is to get the inferno going, but apart from that NO :D
  10. I aint plugging. Merely conversing. Get them fom the library. You never know you might like them! At least you'll get a return on your roof tax!!!!!!!!!#

11. But whats the book about?
  12. Look them up on I can't say any more than that as I'll get accused of plugging them. The reason I have kept mentioning them in the past is to discuss similar stories and issues that people have experienced. Unfortunately it has been a non starter. But c'est La Vie.

13. Really? But seriously, what's the book about? And are there any pictures?
  14. It must have pictures in, Moody wouldn't have nicked it otherwise.
  15. Where's the link to the bit about his kicking?

Sorry, not interested in your book, I'm sure it's a very nice book, but if the front dust cover isn't magnolia it wouldn't go on my bookcase so I won't buy it, but would love to read about your thrashing. Did it leave scars? Any chance of a re-enactment?

Beebs x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.