Comments & Bollix

Status
Not open for further replies.
#3
Oh bugger orf, you have started countless threads all for the purpose of plugging your shite books and its getting beyond a joke now.

In fact the only thing that raised a slight bit of interest from me ref your book, was your recollection of being beaten up by a civvy......


hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

and

hahahahahahahaaaaaaahha

I bet it was a girl and all.
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#4
Is he still trying to plug books? He'll be hawking around Knotts Corner Market next.
 
#5
Moodybitch said:
Oh bugger orf, you have started countless threads all for the purpose of plugging your shite books and its getting beyond a joke now.

In fact the only thing that raised a slight bit of interest from me ref your book, was your recollection of being beaten up by a civvy......


hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

and

hahahahahahahaaaaaaahha

I bet it was a girl and all.
Did you read his book then? if so, mission accomplished :lol:
 
#6
gooseman said:
Moodybitch said:
Oh bugger orf, you have started countless threads all for the purpose of plugging your shite books and its getting beyond a joke now.

In fact the only thing that raised a slight bit of interest from me ref your book, was your recollection of being beaten up by a civvy......


hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

and

hahahahahahahaaaaaaahha

I bet it was a girl and all.
Did you read his book then? if so, mission accomplished :lol:

No, my eyes could only cope with the intro on the link he posted.
 
#7
StevenPrecome,

Author Amongst The Mongs and other assorted tat that he wishes to sell to anybody who stands still long enough to hear his sales pitch

Steve, take a hint, take you sales pitch and shove it sideways up your prolapsed hoop, anybody who wishes to find a cheap source of firelighters can always browse the bargain bin in Waterstones or WH Smiths and find your books there.
 
#8
So, you wouldn't recommend his book then?
 
#9
Jacob1650 said:
So, you wouldn't recommend his book then?
Well bonfire nights coming, and you know what a bugger it is to get the inferno going, but apart from that NO :D
 
#10
I aint plugging. Merely conversing. Get them fom the library. You never know you might like them! At least you'll get a return on your roof tax!!!!!!!!!#



Steve
 
#12
Look them up on amazon.co.uk. I can't say any more than that as I'll get accused of plugging them. The reason I have kept mentioning them in the past is to discuss similar stories and issues that people have experienced. Unfortunately it has been a non starter. But c'est La Vie.

Cheers


Steve
 
#14
It must have pictures in, Moody wouldn't have nicked it otherwise.
 
#15
Where's the link to the bit about his kicking?

Sorry, not interested in your book, I'm sure it's a very nice book, but if the front dust cover isn't magnolia it wouldn't go on my bookcase so I won't buy it, but would love to read about your thrashing. Did it leave scars? Any chance of a re-enactment?

Beebs x
 
#16
StevenPreece said:
The reason I have kept mentioning them in the past is to discuss similar stories and issues that people have experienced. Unfortunately it has been a non starter. But c'est La Vie.

Cheers

Steve
Okay, the ARRSER's are being harsh. I want to discuss similar stories:

1) Did you ever rape a baby Stoker on HMS Intrepid in 1989? I thought it was a bad dream at the time, what with him wearing a ninja outfit and all - but that kinda makes sense now.

2) What instrument did you actually play in the Marines? I did the recorder at school - but I was pants.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Top