Comments & Bollix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh bugger orf, you have started countless threads all for the purpose of plugging your shite books and its getting beyond a joke now.

In fact the only thing that raised a slight bit of interest from me ref your book, was your recollection of being beaten up by a civvy......

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

and

hahahahahahahaaaaaaahha

I bet it was a girl and all.

B

Biscuits_AB

Is he still trying to plug books? He'll be hawking around Knotts Corner Market next.

Moodybitch said:
Oh bugger orf, you have started countless threads all for the purpose of plugging your shite books and its getting beyond a joke now.

In fact the only thing that raised a slight bit of interest from me ref your book, was your recollection of being beaten up by a civvy......

and

hahahahahahahaaaaaaahha

Did you read his book then? if so, mission accomplished :lol:

gooseman said:
Moodybitch said:

and

hahahahahahahaaaaaaahha

Did you read his book then? if so, mission accomplished :lol:

No, my eyes could only cope with the intro on the link he posted.

StevenPrecome,

Author Amongst The Mongs and other assorted tat that he wishes to sell to anybody who stands still long enough to hear his sales pitch

Steve, take a hint, take you sales pitch and shove it sideways up your prolapsed hoop, anybody who wishes to find a cheap source of firelighters can always browse the bargain bin in Waterstones or WH Smiths and find your books there.

So, you wouldn't recommend his book then?

Jacob1650 said:
So, you wouldn't recommend his book then?
Well bonfire nights coming, and you know what a bugger it is to get the inferno going, but apart from that NO :D

I aint plugging. Merely conversing. Get them fom the library. You never know you might like them! At least you'll get a return on your roof tax!!!!!!!!!#

Steve

Look them up on amazon.co.uk. I can't say any more than that as I'll get accused of plugging them. The reason I have kept mentioning them in the past is to discuss similar stories and issues that people have experienced. Unfortunately it has been a non starter. But c'est La Vie.

Cheers

Steve

It must have pictures in, Moody wouldn't have nicked it otherwise.

Where's the link to the bit about his kicking?

Sorry, not interested in your book, I'm sure it's a very nice book, but if the front dust cover isn't magnolia it wouldn't go on my bookcase so I won't buy it, but would love to read about your thrashing. Did it leave scars? Any chance of a re-enactment?

Beebs x

StevenPreece said:
The reason I have kept mentioning them in the past is to discuss similar stories and issues that people have experienced. Unfortunately it has been a non starter. But c'est La Vie.

Cheers

Steve
Okay, the ARRSER's are being harsh. I want to discuss similar stories:

1) Did you ever rape a baby Stoker on HMS Intrepid in 1989? I thought it was a bad dream at the time, what with him wearing a ninja outfit and all - but that kinda makes sense now.

2) What instrument did you actually play in the Marines? I did the recorder at school - but I was pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads