Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by StevenPreece, Sep 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Nothing to do with lack of underwear then???
  2. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Damn! My thoughts too. Can't say how disppointed I am.
  3. My old boss Paul Mattin is the coy commander for the recruits on that, imagine my suprise to see his fizzog staring back at me on the advert, top bloke
  4. Soozi/OFnH,

What are you 2 trying to say? The Bootnecks have been getting a fair bit of grief on here the last few days! Besides, Taboo flashed some Royal pants yesterday, so you know it's not about bare arrses.

Clean it up.

WH - check your PM!
  5. Oh Noooooo

A 2nd Lt called "Bertie", the "sub-tropical jungles" of DEVON (WTF!!!????), and "Adam" the former stunt man!!!! WALT!!!

What were the genius in the media teams thinking? It's a deliberate attempt to make Arrse a feeding frenzy with bootnecks only on the menu and to rid the RM of any credibility!

Please, God, make this NOT BE HAPPENING....

That's it, I'm changing my avatar!
  6. :wink: Did you just mention your bare arrse? :roll: Oh! My mistake!
  7. What you mean its not true, commando's dont go commando, there goes my viewing for tonight then...
  8. No no no no no no no no no no

This isn't happening....

Not a "former stuntman", that's just not fair...

There'll be an "underwater iceberg welder" and a "dolphin trainer" on too I bet.

Oh God, can't wait till tomorrow. Actually I forgot, I'll be away for a few weeks...
  9. 5.56 for god sake dont get your knickers in a twist...oops sorry i forgot, commando... :roll:
  10. Now now Scotty, as usual I am sat at my desk being very professional in my work attire:

Arrseless black suede chaps
    Black leather waistcoat
    Black peaked cap (with chain across visor)
    Gringo Tache
    Fingerless gloves
    Cowboy boots

Knickers in a twist? Ha!
  11. Excuse me young man!!!I have not flashed my pants for over a week now.

So who was pretending to be me yesterday?You?
  12. T, I would never pretend to be you. And DB tried to "out" me as a porker yesterday, but yur thread was next to it. Im a little hard of hearing and couldn't read the post properly without my walking stick.

I've not been well...
  13. fancy a date love??