Commando VIP

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by pompey, Oct 25, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Celebrities have a go at Walting it...

Only just saw an ad for it this evening, it started last week - 'Commando VIP' :roll:

Different celebs (Nigel Benn, Steve Collins, Ryan Dunn from Jackass, some Big Brother nob and a few other Z listers) have a go at various tasks from rescuing hostages to E&E etc....

http://www.commando-vip.com/ Wed 2000hrs (a weird website though...just look for the trailer - click on 'disasters')

Maybe worth a look tomorrow - I'm a big Benn fan... see if his skills from the Fusiliers are still there.

2. Its a shame, its already started, but i will def. watch it tommorrow. Looks to be good!

3. The clip I saw for tomorrow had Nigel Benn being interrogated, looks like he squares upto the staff at one point :lol: :lol:

4. Steve Collins being interrogated, starts playing mind games, says he's a Mercenary...that Cypriot Cpl (who also did Bad Lads) says "What's your choice of weapon?" and then leaps 4 feet backwards as Collins gets out of his chair with his fists raised!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Meanwhile, Nigel Benn is staying quiet and just staring the interrogaters down...with an evil fcuking stare!

Best bit was them all being forced to listen to 'Tradegy' by Steps whilst in stress positions!!

5. crap. forgot to watch it last night!

6. Cpl nickolias??? fm bad boys army was an interrogater last night. He certainly gets about!

7. During the intro, they mentioned the elite staff who would be training and testing them and later on he pops up?!

8. cpl nikolias also did that "something about miriam" was doing adventure training on it. Pure tv gold, 6 blokes, including an ex marine, all fighting for the chance of a date with some pre op tranny, pure class!

9. pure dross and makes the real forces look like twts

10. He nearly thumps the interogator who jumps a mile! Funny as fook! :D

11. it is on late tonight "uncut" ...............so extra nasty stress positions or just not bleeping out the profanities??

12. that is my uncle

13. And I'm the fcuking pope.

14. Who Nigel Benn.... or Nicloias....opdopolous (that Cypriot Cpl).... I doubt either is