Commando: On the Front Line

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Brick, Sep 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Did a quick search and didn't see anyone having already brought it up so thought I'd mention it. Granted it's about the booties but it looks like it might be promising. ;)

2. I mentioned the other day that Chris Terrill may be the person who could help get the vid on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtl5kmWrFLg on to mainstream TV on build up to Remberance day.

Asked if anyone knew him if it was worth a try, through him to educate public to what forces are facing. If he could help in anyway get it aired it would be good I believe.

3. Introduced on STV as "having strong language from the outset and also some nudity" .. foam armpads anyone ??

4. Cow

Cow LE

Watching now... Shall have to see how they get on. Good luck to them!

5. Good so far, i thought. Not that my opinion means anything on issues such as this!

6. Definately a PR stunt, dont remember ever not getting my face screamed off for smiling at an officer.

7. Bother, only found out about it now...is there anywhere i can get my hands on it?

Dudders

8. Ill upload it for you tomorrow mate. Remind me though as my memory has gone tits up

9. We weren't even allowed eye contact in training, had to look at a spot on their forehead - not too easy when He's 6'5'' and You are 5'4''

10. PR stunt or not, does it matter if it gets point across to public and people wanting to join up

11. Day 1 week 1 DS what the fcuk are you shagging looking at. Dont fackin stare at me. None of that pish i saw on there.

12. Yes, tell the guys the truth, its fcuking hard. But well worth it if you can handle it. Thats why i saw to many scroats that pull all this himan rights bollox. You want the cream of the crop, so tell them if they want a life they wouldnt have as a civie then stick with it.

13. Bmmbr you are obviously a nailsy cnut.

shti changes but royal ie these guys have been doing it in the stan for a while now......take your head for a break

I'm watching theProgram and I'm thinking its a little more "relaxed" than my experience but the teams have all been on ops and know what they want

14. LOL relaxed, that was far more than relaxed. Which chanel was you watching?

15. I recorded this to my PC and am Uploading it to Veoh.
    I will provide the link for you tomorrow morning.