Commando On the Front Line (Watch it here)

Did watching that send a chill down anyone else's spine, flashbacks to NBC thrashings, methods of movement thashings and casevac 'exercises' to name but a few

According to the blurb, the filmaker, Chris Terrill, was born in 1952: did he really complete the training/ pass the Commando Course? If so, IMO, an impressive feat!

I have a good quality version, available as a torrent, from a private tracker. If anyone is interested still, PM me, and I will send you the download details.

PTS

Enjoyed it! :lol: Gave me some nasty reminders of Mud-Runs in the River Exe :( (...shudder...) - Glad to see they still happen though! :p

You reckon the Corporal "blooded up" a little bit before the shower demo?! - I would have!! :lol:

I'm glad that our great forces are getting a full series on prime-time T.V again so that the public realise there's more than X-factor and Big Brother on the box.

Can't wait to see the rest of the series :wink:

Wessex_Man said:
According to the blurb, the filmaker, Chris Terrill, was born in 1952: did he really complete the training/ pass the Commando Course? If so, IMO, an impressive feat!
Program about him on satalite Wednesday night.

I enjoyed that although some of the direction seemed a bit strange, but I guess they were trying to make it a little different to programmes like it that have gone before. Am really looking forward to the next programme now.

Do all training Corporals and Officers show as much encouragement and even occasional friendliness as this lot these days, or was that just a hand picked team they put in for the series to improve the Commando image ? I was expecting a whole lot more bull and bluster than was portrayed for the early weeks.

Tht programme was bloody good and looking forward to the rest of the series. I hope it gets good viewing figures as it is likely to atract a lot of sympathy for what the services do.

I quite like the format. The news reports thet get inserted give a sense of what they will face if they pass selection.

Recruiting Office Reject

The guys on show are the real deal and didnt act for the camera. The major is an old mucker of mine and is as seen. Mad mind you and nails, esp for an ex ranker !

Where on ITV were you trying? Do you have a link?

Latest Threads