Commando Fighting Knife forged from spent brass Op Herrick 14

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Politiet har kontaktet os, og har spurgt om hjælp til at finde den person eller enhed som har mistet denne kniv.

I forbindelse med anholdelse af 4 personer er politiet kommet i besiddelse af denne "Commando fighting knife".

Den ligger i en træ æske og med graveret plade på låget

”Commando Fighting Knife”
”Forged From Spent Brass”
“Op HERRICK 14”

På knivbladet star der
“ISAF II”
”Op HERRICK 14”
”APR – OCT 2011”

Umiddelbart ligner det en kniv af britisk "oprindelse". Op HERRICK benyttede briterne ved deres indsats i Afghanistan. Så det kan været en person eller enhed, som har fået den af briterne.

Kontakt politiet på nwe002@politi.dk eller
Indbrudsgruppen
Lokalpolitiet i Nykøbing Falster
Vestergade 15
4800 Nyk F

Direkte tlf nr 55311448

You know the owner of this knife?

The police have contacted us and asked for help to find the person or entity who have lost this knife.

In connection with the arrest of 4 persons is the police come in possession of this "Commando fighting knife".

It lies in a wooden box and engraved plate on the lid

”Commando Fighting Knife”
”Forged From Spent Brass”
"on herrick 14"

On The Blade Star there
"Isaf II"
"on herrick 14"
”APR – OCT 2011”

Immediately it look like a knife of British "origin". Up Herrick used the British know their efforts in Afghanistan. So it may have been a person or entity who got it from the British.

Contact the police at nwe002@politi.dk or
Indbrudsgruppen
Hpd in nykøbing falster
Vestergade 15
4800 new f

Direct Tel no 55311448

From the dreaded Facebook! Anyone know the rightful owner?

X59

LE
Nice idea.

Has this been done on any sort of scale in UK?

Nice idea.

Has this been done on any sort of scale in UK?
Apparently, 29 Cdo commissioned them for all their bods plus Atts and Dets after Herrick 14. This included elements of the Danish Battalion.
Each dagger is serial numbered to its individual recipient

Haven't seen knives but plenty of leaving presents/gizzets from spent 27/30mm and aircraft parts were made in the RAF. Gizzet cash going to H4H or combat stress usually.
The RAF guy who was making stuff in KAF was stopped, because an inspection team came out from the UK, when presented with a set of .50cal cuff links each, asked what it was for (he replied that it was only done during his off work time, and every cent earned went into a the RAF Assoc/RAF Benevolent Fund), then told to cease immediately as it wasn't his job to do it or words to that effect. Usual civil service bullshyt politics

Latest Threads